Conversation Between JPA32 and BS.

7 Visitor Messages

1. Man we had some good times in mafia.
  2. Hmmmm really? I took her word for it since i knew for a fact that she was confirmed and everything else was on your word. She told me she went and looked and saw i had been confirmed the day after i got lynched though, rofl.
  3. LOL BS, Joe was never publicly confirmed and you were confirmed. Furrr completely screwed up.

I was wondering after I saw Furrr's post about why she didn't know Revo had confirmed you.
  4. Lol i know that, i'd been talking with furr and knew he was a confirmed civ. Which someone as you who were my "link" to the civie group would know. So when you kept after him even though he was confirmed by having me invert you as well as telling me you were confirmed when furr said you weren't, i knew. I told her she couldn't technically trust me though because to my knowledge i was unconfirmed and once i was lynched she could be sure and act. I also told her to pass it on to others. Kinda long winded i know but that was my thought process.

Either way definitely i had a lotta fun, can't believe i made friends with two separate mafia in that game. You played me really well, never tried to defend a lost cause or another simple mistake like that.
  5. Thanks BS. I worked my butt off to pull civies together under my lead. It seems to be the only way to win as mafia.

Also I think you misread my message. I fully intended on killing Joe because he's the Doctor, I told you to invert me so I would count 2 votes on Joe. You got yourself killed for nothin' bro. :P

See you next game though.
  6. Yeah sorry just cleared it, was saving to many messages, most regarding infractions
  7. Your inbox is full bro.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7