Conversation Between Kemal Rondal and Holeypaladin

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. The space battle is like 5000 lightyears away from Frogarin and there are no Achenarans there.
  2. Raeksh and Raekir are the same or not? And if they are, what is Frogarin supposed to do?
  3. Days? . I cant wait for days, because the men would have their own needs. Maybe i can try to coax them into Acheneran space, so i can shoot them or something. But meanwhile, im just asking for instructions, becase thats what most captains would do in that situation.
  4. Another option is to pull back slightly until you are completely outside of the probes' scanning range, but close enough that you can monitor them.

It'll take days for any reinforcement probes to show up, so you might have a boring wait...
  5. The probe scanners also shouldn't be able to get any real data on your ships due to your stealth systems... hooray stealth.
  6. Yeah, thats why i didnt say exactly what ship im sitting on. Didnt want to waste time asking for permission to get a new ship, so i just kinda acted like i had it already
  7. Bodkin fights don't have a warp drive... you'll notice the only engine listed is a grav drive.

Javelin fighters have warp drive, though. You're probably using them for this mission, anyway, as the multipurpose warp drive can yank the probes out of FTL long before they get within five lightyears of any inhabited system (meaning urukhai's post is wrong, as you would have intercepted him long before he got to a system.)
  8. Thanks. ive noticed...well....'scientificy' element in u guys posts. ill try to do something like that, but i wonder what would turn up?
  9. Since you posted an app for an Achenaran fighter pilot, you should probably know how the fighters are equipped.

Ship class: Bodkin class Heavy Superiority Fighter
    Size: F2
    Main armaments: 6 extra-light graviton plasma cannons, 2 missile launchers
    Point defense armaments: None (it's a fighter)
    Defenses: Isometal TSA, Advanced Force field, Deflector field, Improved Cloaking field (with combined stealth, emission cloak, and chameleon systems)
    Power plant: 50 MW Pocket Antimatter reactor
    Engine: Grav drive, 100G acceleration
    Miscellaneous: Usually armed with antimatter missiles.
  10. Posted an idea for you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast