Conversation Between FoxyBunny and Reasoner

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Welcome back lol...(You do not seem to remember me do you ?)
  2. Foxy is not a representative anymore, nor can she access this account, you wont get a reply!
  3. Wow. Cant say I saw this coming. I wish you good luck in the real world, you'll see some noobs on the way, try not to hit them with a hammer it does not work like on the forum as well. Sorry to see you go :/

~CS
  4. Could I get a custom title?
  5. Yep, go for it.
  6. Do I have your permission to put this in the gender thread?

I don't really see the need for a "Gender" profile field. Besides, that would take away all our fun deciding that Dawnseeker must be a girl, Ravenwings must be Lady Gaga, and all the people who message me to call me "Dude" or "Man" or "Guy".
  7. ok guy thanks for the response. You are going to cause unnecessary dilemma's in the future rofl.
  8. I know you do, but awkward can be fun.
  9. Thanks for the input!! But It can get awkward in scenarios, and I do have a few peers that agree in the thread.
  10. I don't really see the need for a "Gender" profile field. Besides, that would take away all our fun deciding that Dawnseeker must be a girl, Ravenwings must be Lady Gaga, and all the people who message me to call me "Dude" or "Man" or "Guy".
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast