Conversation Between Aka_Drew_server135 and acer5200

5 Visitor Messages

1. I'll ask Alu to look at your rep list. I can't personally do it though. As for the [img] tags, it was a joke, but I'll explain it to you.

The vBCode is [img][/img]

To insert an image such as:

You would do

[img]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp13/pitviper67/go_away_noob.jpg[/img]
  2. oh yea seeing how it is the forum you look after. maybe you could narrow the list of people for me. i am looking to talk to the person that red rep'ed me.
    -rep for not believing all you read on the net... doesn't cut it for as reason...
    oh and you do know on most games mods are here to help. am a forum noob(obvious) all i know after your comment in "sooooo..."is i am a noob for not knowing how to use or what an [img] tag is this doesn't help me become a better forum user. infact it would turn off alot of new people off from using the forums again.
  3. no sweat. i will just make a new thread in dedication to the person i am looking for tomorow. maybe they will contact me tonight. if not they will want to tomorow
  4. I closed the thread, but otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.
  5. Was it you? if it was you know what i am talking about...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5