Conversation Between Kemal Rondal and Cosmic Fury

10 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, sorry for the late response!

I'm over at role-player.net these days, actually. I hope this message finds you well.
  2. Hey Cosmic. I doubt you still remember me, but we used to do RPs together back in 2011, i think. Long time ago, eh? Hope you're well!
  3. Hey why dont u post in Kings Knight???
  4. Except for the ones that came from around the area of Castle Stormhold...

Hardly any. Your chances of meeting more than one Furian at a time, less than three hundred miles apart...Are about the same chances you have of encountering Batman in that world. lol
  5. Since ur the Furian expert, exactly how many Furians are in Kings Knight. Also talking about NPC's
  6. That would probably be good...

But pretty much the gist is, that common knowledge among adventurers is that the Furians, if not extinct, are extremely rare to behold...

And that almost nobody at all knows how they came to be that way, much less that they once had an Empire of their own that rivalled that of the Elves and other major races of today...
  7. It would be a good idea to post whats common and whats not though, so that future mistakes can be avoided.
  8. Yeah, that was supposed to have happened long before most other humanoids even showed up...
  9. I was under the opinion it was common knowledge. Sorry if im wrong.
  10. You know, Tiamut's war with the Furians should be unknown mythology...Only really dragons, some Furians, and their close companions would know such things...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10