Conversation Between Cosmic Fury and The Luda

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Already found that online somewhere :P
  2. That's alright. Take as much time as you need.

Also, I wouldn't mind if you needed the full (original) render. The angle of the Volcarona isn't that bad, after all.
  3. I'm a bit stuck on your sig so bear with me.. :P
  4. Thank you
  5. Okay, will get to it later today
  6. If you can, I would like to at least keep as much of the wings as possible. I would like it to be pretty much have a fiery theme mostly based off the wings.
  7. It looks stretched like this tho. If its whta you like I will do it tho.
    Only concern/question I have is would you want the complete pokemon in the sig, like the whole wings? cause that would make the body very tiny.
    The stretch isn't that bad I think when I have renderred it.
  8. What do you think of this? I found the render, but it wasn't at all suited for a sigpic, so I made a lot of adjustments to its size and orientation. I know the picture is quite large, but I figured the bigger, the easier it would be to work on.

9. Well thats awesome then

Ah well, you should! Plenty great forums out there.
    With me it's that I just don't get to sticking around anywhere really. I always get distracted by something else.

This is a great one, tho if you have another that's fine too..

I can surely make something, already have an idea.. so lemme know about the render.
  10. It's actually been really easy so far, all things considered. I've been hanging out at roleplayerguild dot com for a while now, and it's active with plenty of talented artists.

As for a sig, I'm looking for another Pokemon one. I'll have to pull up some ideas later on. But the pokemon for this sig will be Volcarona, if you find some particularly epic image, that would be great. Ask the text I need is just this username, placed in a part that goes best in it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast