Conversation Between Cosmic Fury and cushseth

7 Visitor Messages

1. Eh, I recommend against it. The game's gotten so stale it's nearly unbelievable, if my assumptions are correct. My observations have pretty much proven that I won't be coming back to this game any time in the near future.
  2. Been good, took a little forced break. Probably gonna start playing again soon.
  3. I can't believe another human being actually still visits this place.

How's it been?
  4. There, I think I took care of the VM problem.
  5. Further info on that post. The target in question is frequently offline, but on a bot 24/7. Others will be putting severe pressure on other cities, so this one I've pretty much got to hit.

The player has 4x my prestige and likely a smiliar army in many of their other towns at the moment, until the opposing alliance hits them hard.
  6. Hey, I need a bit of advice. I'm going to be leaving the game (somewhat), and am preparing to take on a larger player than myself.

However, the city is well-layered, and defended with 590k archers. I've got close to 3x that amount. Also included are 60k ballis, layers, 27k pults, and some miscellaneous rams + layers.

I've got about 1.7 mil scouts, 1.6 mil archers, 85k cavs, 400k warriors, ~70k ballis, and various layers not really worth mentioning. What method would do this city the most damage? Our techs are the same, as well as the heroes.
  7. http://bbs.evony.com/showpost.php?p=1941228&postcount=7

You might want to delete this post, as I took care of the one right before it.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7