Thread: Razor of DFWU"S failed attack

Default Razor of DFWU"S failed attack

DFWU is not as strong as they would like u to think that they are. battle107.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100202/08/43/084385219c27a26d9927f7156cf0f485.xml

DFWU is being ran out of Romagna by Olympus and other anti-DFWu/IMM alliances.

I don't think that's particularly impressive; none of the troops are the owners, they're all reinforcements. It happens to everyone at some point, the city getting attacked gets reinforced and doesn't give a chance to recall.

Secondly, the defending side has just archers and no layers or traps or abatis. That person is about to get phract/cav smacked....
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

It would be better if you took a sreenshot since the link has been deleted, can't see a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boleslav
    Here's my proposal. Let's tie up Haterade and throw him into a lake. If he floats, he's a Sephi alt. If he drowns he's innocent.