Thread: Mobile Evony

Thumbs up Mobile Evony

Hey I found something so i figured I would share. Being able to login and play Evony on a mobile phone IMO would be very beneficial for Evony and its users. How awesome would it be to build another batch of archers on your break at work?! Realistically you can't ALWAYS be by your computer. So I've expiramented with a few web browsers and I have found a very promising one. link removed offers their free mobile browser for windows mobile phones. It's IMO the best pocket PC browser available (leaps and bounds ahead of internet explorer). I have been able to login and play Evony one time with my PPC but since then haven't managed to do so. My phone is 2 yrs old now (ATT Tilt) and may just be too slow and glitchy. I figured I'd suggest this to see if anyone else with a better phone had any luck with it. I think it would be great if Evony produced an application for PPC and iPhone(i hate mac so preferrably PPC) that allows you to view their flash content. Anyhow give the web browser a try and let me know how it worked for you.
    Last edited by FoxyBunny; 02-10-2010 at 01:40 AM.

Eventually phones are going to have a web browser that can run flash apps like Evony and phones will have enough RAM to handle it. Press the browser software developers to hurry up. Evony has no plans at this time to pursue a separate phone app. that plays Evony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

I really don't know if this post was a legit suggestion ( though in the wrong forum for suggestions ) or if it is a cleverly worded Spam bot giving that it is advertising a Cell phone web browser.

"People once believed, that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the crow could bring that soul back to put the wrong things right"

Smile

Okay cool. I didn't think they would. I just wanted to state that name removed...if you aren't advertising, then there is no need for these will most likely be the first mobile browser to accomplish that.
    Last edited by FoxyBunny; 02-10-2010 at 01:41 AM.

I originally posted saying you seemed to be a spambot. You have pm'd me claiming you aren't, so I give you the benefit of the doubt and point to what Rota said with regards to the browsers that can handle flash. At current time, Evony is not creating any apps for phones, but if you can get your hands on a phone that will play it, go for it!

BTW, I've edited your posts to remove the name of the mobile browser and the link. We don't allow advertising here.
    Last edited by FoxyBunny; 02-10-2010 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    Ya know, you just sealed your spambot fate with that last statement. Up until then, I had reasonable doubt. Quick....prove to me via pm you aren't a spambot and that you play Evony. Tick tock tick tock.
    ... tick tock tick tock...

Yeah, it seems to be a spambot.

edit:
    PM from lildavy
    Quote Originally Posted by lildavy1788
    can you plz delete your comments in my thread. it has nothing to do with the topic. thanks. btw im not a spam bot. you can leave ur first one. i just wanted discussion about what i posted.
    My PM resonse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota
    How do you change your city name?
    How do you change your flag?
    I'm still waiting on a correct answer.
    Your first reply was not a correct answer, lildavy.
    Last edited by Rota; 02-10-2010 at 02:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    ... tick tock tick tock...

Yeah, it seems to be a spambot.

edit:
    PM from lildavy

My PM resonse.

I'm still waiting on a correct answer.
    Your first reply was not a correct answer, lildavy.
    3.14?

somewhere out there spaming other sites and forums

problems with that idea
    no mouse
    no keyboard
    no big screen
    and no fun
    like my post rep me
    "the world is a evil place,not because of the people who do evil things,but the people who sit and let it happen"-Albert Einstein
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.