Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bans. How about a REAL solution?

But it just termonology because cheating is gainging and unfair advantage, just like the ability to purchase Game Cents. It creates and unfair advantage.

Only one response have I to this thread, yes...

Formerly known as Jurnis

I think in game it would be extremely annoying, and sometimes you really need to concentrate on attack coordination etc. Why not add in onto the login page instead? After all, for the bot to work and provide, it has to be able to login while you're AFK every time your connection drops etc. Or just tie it to certain actions. But it's the most logical solution to the whole problem. Make it hard/impossible to che@t.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=154812

ok mabey add a log in one but not to do stupid uprades ive got to say that things do need to be inproved but mabey do a three day ban no food consume first tiome second time week suspension with food consumption and if done a third time completly banned

Interesting line of thought. Funny because I just got banned and just started testing a bot because if I don't I won't be able to defend myself against those who do and can feed and produce millions of troops because they use one. They waited too long to address it and now more and more ppl will start to use just like I did. And the they will never permently ban the ppl who are the biggest offenders because they spend far too much money. As long as they are making money this will be just a post gap measure.
    Last edited by watcher21; 02-25-2010 at 05:46 PM.

Default they can't tell the difference

I was banned and I have never used a bot. If they can't tell the difference between a part-time player and a Bot, how are they going to fix anything.

So players who get caught cheeting get 3 days of free vacation mode?
    I need a vacation....if only i knew how to use a bot.

Simple solution.
    Get caught cheating...one day ban....food still consumed....city can be plundered.
    Add 24 hour for each time.
    Lets face it most of our armies would be toast after a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher21 View Post
    Interesting line of thought. Funny because I just got banned and just started testing a bot because if I don't I won't be able to defend myself against those who do and can feed and produce millions of troops because they use one. They waited too long to address it and now more and more ppl will start to use just like I did. And the they will never permently ban the ppl who are the biggest offenders because they spend far too much money. As long as they are making money this will be just a post gap measure.
    i dont bot and i have Millions of troops :| just need to work harder at it get a few heros that can Farm 10s and ur set
    Host RIPLOL
    For Evony Customer Service you need to go to
    Hellen Wate.
    7 mil 800 k Prestige Retired

+1 this idea.

to stop this capcha thing from ruining my timing.
    just have it entered when target city is NPC.

then it be perfect.

I was banned and I have never used a bot. If they can't tell the difference between a part-time player and a Bot, how are they going to fix anything.
    If they're incapable of fixing anything then they never would have got this game up and running in the first place. Also, if you were banned, how are you talking to us?

And the they will never permently ban the ppl who are the biggest offenders because they spend far too much money. As long as they are making money this will be just a post gap measure.
    If they refuse to stop cheaters then they don't deserve to run this game. MANY sites have gone bankrupt because they refused to stop cheaters and if Evony wants to be one of those sites, then that's their choice to make.
    Last edited by Codyman7; 02-25-2010 at 10:50 PM.