Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relief Stations

Default Relief Stations

Can anyone tell me specifically what these do?

Do they speed up transports and reinforcements between my own cities? Do I have to have one in each city or just the sending city?

Thanks in advance.

They speed up people going from your city to another one of your cities, and to your alliance members cities. I believe it has to be in the city that's sending out something to other cities for it to apply.

Thanks.

Upgrading relief stations doesn't seem to have an effect. I have two cities immediately adjacent to each other, one with Relief Station 1, one with Relief Station 3. They have nearly identical travel times (within seconds) to my ally's city, and identical travel times to one another.

Is there any purpose to upgrading these at all? There really ought to be.

They do have BIG effects. They cut the time in half I believe for every upgrade.

It used to take my transporters 1h to get to one of my cities. Now it takes 15 mins

Are you sure? That's what they say they do, but I'm not sure if upgrading actually helps. A level 1 relief station definitely does cut travel time to allies and your own cities in half, but I'm wondering if upgrades actually do what they advertise. Notice in my post I have different levels of relief station with no difference in travel time.

Yes he is sure. They make a *huge* difference at high levels. However each level doesn't always increase the travel time.

1 Warrior from a city with no relief station to city with a level 9 relief station takes 3h 54m 04s
    1 Warrior going in the oppisite direction takes 38m 50s (Yes there is NO hour here. It chopped that much time off!)
    Last edited by Ingro; 05-17-2009 at 12:04 PM.

I read elsewhere, forget where now, that every level doesnt add an increase, but that like every 2 and 3 level does. Maybe someone knows exactly how much of a percentage it reduces by for each level but havent seen info that detailed yet.

First four levels seem to increase then it pauses until you hit level 8 when the increases begin again. Don't know about level ten , not going to waste a script to find out.

Look at: http://theevonywiki.com/index.php/Relief_Station

speed increases only at levels 1(2times), 4(3times), 5(4times), 8(5times) 10 (6times)

Of course all this could still be dependent on Compass & Riding.
    Last edited by forwolf; 08-22-2009 at 05:31 AM. Reason: correct information per subsequent posts & review of source material