Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal Strategy and rose medals for promotion.

Default Medal Strategy and rose medals for promotion.

There are players of this game who have dedicated lots of time and effort to helping us fellow players. But the developers of this game have changed how medal collecting works post beta (DUH). However Rose medals will be best found in Swamps lvl 1. Today alone I "farmed" 50 attacks (and here is the key for effectiveness) You need 1500 scouts (decreases time for attacks as you know) Spend your resources on building scouts so you can make these attacks.

For those of you trying to reach the elusive Title of Baronet, fret not because it will help you in your quest. You will get more lion and cross medals but so far I'd hit a rose medal 1 in 7-10 times when I attacked a level 1 swamp. I gained 7 Lion Medals 5 cross Medals and 5 Rose Medals.

It may be more difficult, but using scouts in 1500 or more on lvl 1's will help you get what you want for FREE.
    Last edited by oedipusandantigone; 05-17-2009 at 03:17 AM.

dont understand you send the 1500 scount in attack mode or .. ?

please reply

Minimize losses, and they attack faster.

Do you spam the one lvl 1 swamp or attack all diffrent ones? plz explain better

Sorry mates...

Okay I built 1500 scouts on one of my towns (small castle sorry don't know the lingo here quite well). I started with 1500 worked my way down to 200 and I am now rebuilding to begin attacking again.

I Hit the same swamp over and over and over with scouts only. This produced me so far 7 Roles Medals 13 Lions Medals and 10 cross medals. I believe I have hit the same swamp 100 times now.

If you have multiple cities do scout attacks from both. Make sure to only hit level 1's as they don't have many people guarding, anything higher than lvl 1's will result in loss resources from your newly dead scouts.

ALSO***** SCOUTS WILL DIE ON THESE ATTACKS HAVING 1500 SCOUTS WILL MINIMIZE LOSS OF LIFE
    Last edited by oedipusandantigone; 05-17-2009 at 04:29 AM.

So in short

Build 1500 scouts
    Select a level one swamp
    Attack the same swamp repeatedly
    Scouts will die so make sure you have replacements

can you attack forest lvl 1 or most it be a swamp?

don't have to use 1500 scouts...

1) Send 2 normal attacks against the swamp to take out defenses
    2) Spam 1 scout at a time to attack (with several heroes, so however many you can)
    3) ???
    4) Profit!

I spammed the swamp for 30 min without any losses, then I got bored.

im gonna try this idea because rose medals are what i need currently alot!!

Do I "attack" it with those 1500 scouts or I'm "scouting" it because I still dont know how it works. Thanks.