Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Medal Strategy and rose medals for promotion.

lol..why abandon??
    common..wat u should do is capture for valley 1st..
    and than u can scout spam fest as no tmr without needing to recall,abandon etc..
    rose medal is the easiest medal..i already have more than 20+ rose medal..

now all i need is honor medal which i still ahvent get any...
    be patient..u will eventually get it..
    i just attack around 30 to 40 times aday..and i can get 5 to 8 medals (slow but hey its rather fun than clicking the attack button every 1 minutes)...
    send as many wave to as many valley in ur area...

For first time I have more honor medal than I would probably need(unless I acquire couple of MA scripts). Any clues on to winning courage medals?

OR attack the Closest swamp near you with small armies of archers... less spam rate but zero losses... also requires a good number of heroes... but if you get a bunch of level 1 heroes for scout spamming in multiple groups then why not use archers.
    Lord: Haothehare
    Server: 6
    Region: Lower Loraine
    Alliance: Uprising

Server: 7
    Region: Franco
    Alliance: N/A

So, I've been doing it and nothing has happened. I'm assuming I have to have losses everytime. And so far I've only had losses twice, with no medals. How long does it take for the swamp to regenerate?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    don't have to use 1500 scouts...

1) Send 2 normal attacks against the swamp to take out defenses
    2) Spam 1 scout at a time to attack (with several heroes, so however many you can)
    3) ???
    4) Profit!

I spammed the swamp for 30 min without any losses, then I got bored.
    you don't get any medals if they don't have defenses, smarty, if you do, then take a screeny of it and show me, and have proof that it is post-beta

I assume that you must already heve occupied the max number of valleys allowed by your Town Hall as you cannot attack a valley you have conquered and attacking a valley you have not conquered results in it being conquered. I have been attacked the same swamp repeatedly. I received 2 rose medals and 1 lion medal, but after 10+ attacks the swamp went dead. By this I mean that no troops are regenerating and therefore the subsequent attacks are fruitless. I tried again on another swamp with the same results only 1 rose medal received. I then tried on a lake with the same results with only 2 medals received. My Town Hall is at level 4. Is there a specific Town Hall level that this works at? You get zero credit when attacking a valley with no troops because there is no fight. I assume that if there is no fight, you cannot receive a medal. Must I wait for the troops to regenerate? I've been waiting for the initial swamp to regenerate for over an hour now. I have followed the steps mentioned very closely. Is it possible some aspect of the method was left out?
    No one's opinion of you should matter more to you than your opinion of yourself.

Sorry, this was an accidental duplicate post.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 05-19-2009 at 01:32 PM.
    No one's opinion of you should matter more to you than your opinion of yourself.

Default scout thing does work...

I am finally promoted because of the 1500 scout attack trick. I have a question...how effective would scouts be if I sent them to a level 4 valley (more than 1500 of course) I did this at level 3 and it worked never losing more than 100 scouts which I can deal with, what do you think? btw I did try this and lost 220 scouts (sending1500)
    I guess if you don't mind high casualties it does work. I got a medal out of it.
    Last edited by adelissa; 05-22-2009 at 12:09 AM.

Its a waste of food consumption for the scouts.

Then scout spamming is back again?