View Poll Results: DID THIS GUIDE HELP YOU?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wow, it's about time someone helped me

1 50.00%
  • Yes, extremely helpful!

0 0%
  • Yes, some what helpful.

0 0%
  • No, I already knew all that.

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Quick start guide for newbs

Thumbs up Quick start guide for newbs

EVONY.COM GAME QUICK START GUIDE FOR NEWBS

The quests are set up to teach you the game, do them for great rewards as well.
    Just work on completing them and you will be off to a great start

AMULETS
    On the right side of your display is a roulette wheel about half way up, click it to use your amulets. In quest there is a tab on top for daily quests, it gives you an amulet once a day or you can pay real money for in game coins that allow you to buy more amulets, and other things as well also you start the game with a few coins for free

BUILDINGS
    To level up your buildings just click on buildings and then select upgrade, if you hover your mouse over the upgrade button it will tell you what resources you need to upgrade.
    To change your View click tabs on top/middle part of the screen labeled (Town)-(City)-(Map)
    Town View
    -Build Marketplace to be able to buy and sell resources with other players.
    -Build Cottages to get your population up, important- build lots of cottages and upgrade them, cottages=more gold.
    City View
    -Build Farms, Sawmills, Quarries, and Iron Mines and upgrade them as they give you more resources. Build as many as you can, the more resources u have the faster you will grow.
    Also if a building takes less than 5 mins to build you can (speed up) for free.

Bonus
    At the top of your screen on the left hand side there are three icons, one is a present click it and claim your free gifts. Open your gifts in the (my items) window.

Just do quest and I promise you will be a pro in no time, make sure you click quest and then click get reward in the quest window
    Anytime just ask (in-game mail) and Iíll do my best to help.
    Username ( xmattdadyx ) Alliance ( THE 88 )
    Also looking for Alliance members, limited openings, if interested just send me a message in game and Iíll invite you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Very little useful information, all of which is covered in other guides. Here's one, just as an example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [url=http://internetometer.com/give/2510][/url]

[URL="http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=43968"]Join the Red Army now![/URL]

[B][COLOR="Red"]LONG LIFE TO COMMISSAR KITTEN!!![/COLOR][/B]