0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Closed

0 0%
  • Closed

0 0%
Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGED: My account is blocked again

Quote Originally Posted by Flare VII View Post
    how do you use valleys? such as hills, forests, deserts, etc. also how do you change the color of your flag? does it change as a result of an alliance, or what?
    hey i found another question i wanted to ask. when are they going to fix the evony cent deal in the main menu of evony?

how do you use valleys? such as hills, forests, deserts, etc. also how do you change the color of your flag? does it change as a result of an alliance, or what?
    You conquer them by attacking and defeating there troops. Once you conquer them they are yours and will automatically start working.
    Your flag will change based on your alliance. Hostile flags are red, Friendly flags are blue..etc etc

hey i found another question i wanted to ask. when are they going to fix the evony cent deal in the main menu of evony?
    what evony cent deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Medic26 View Post
    You conquer them by attacking and defeating there troops. Once you conquer them they are yours and will automatically start working.
    Your flag will change based on your alliance. Hostile flags are red, Friendly flags are blue..etc etc

what evony cent deal?
    okay when you login to the page, before you enter your server, there are 8 boxes with exchange cents, exchange items, credit, etc. i want to know when they are going to finally add the exchange items tab??

okay so does the valleys just stay idle then?? because that is what their status is.

okay when you login to the page, before you enter your server, there are 8 boxes with exchange cents, exchange items, credit, etc. i want to know when they are going to finally add the exchange items tab??
    Exchange cents: If you refer people that sign up for Evony, you get 20 credits per person. You can exchange 10 credits for 1 game coin.

Exchange items: An Evony Representative said that they have no plans to ever implement that feature.
    "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the stink bug that smears your windshield. I am Lightfoot Duck!"

okay so does the valleys just stay idle then?? because that is what their status is.
    If you own a valley, its normal status is "idle". You get a production bonus according to the type of valley:
    lake, swamp, grassland: food production bonus
    forest: lumber " "
    hill: iron " "
    desert: stone " "

Don't leave your troops in a valley because they eat twice as much food. Recall them and you still get the production bonus.
    "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the stink bug that smears your windshield. I am Lightfoot Duck!"

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Lightfoot View Post
    If you own a valley, its normal status is "idle". You get a production bonus according to the type of valley:
    lake, swamp, grassland: food production bonus
    forest: lumber " "
    hill: iron " "
    desert: stone " "

Don't leave your troops in a valley because they eat twice as much food. Recall them and you still get the production bonus.
    but what happens if another player attacks my valleys?

oh also what is a buff plus?? i saw that in the overview/production chart. i could not figure it out.

but what happens if another player attacks my valleys?
    If they attack your valley, just take it back. If they continue to plunder your valleys, you can do two things:

1) Email them and ask them not to do that anymore.

2) Attack their city and teach them a lesson.

Which one sounds more fun to you? Hmmm?

oh also what is a buff plus?? i saw that in the overview/production chart. i could not figure it out.
    If you apply certain items like saws, blowers, plowshares, quarrying tools, etc., it will give you a buff plus (a production bonus).