Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Closed

0 0%
  • Closed

0 0%
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: MERGED: My account is blocked again

So this is my first post EVER in these forums, never saw much of a need to be here before, but in hindsight, I guess I should have visited a few times. You see, when I joined Evony it was called Civony and was a beta version of the game you all now play. I read the terms and conditions at the time and have been playing ever since. At that time the only thing I couldn't do was something contrary to "the essence of the game"...WTH does that mean? It's a WAR game...!! Unfair advantages are sought out and taken advantage of as soon as possible in order to defeat your enemy...

Irregardless of what I have been banned for, the terms I agreed to have not been violated in any way. That being said, why, when I received my first ban, why did someone from Evony NOT respond to my mail? Oh, I know...because "customer service" to them is simply an oxymoron. Those of us who have built this game into what it is now, who have spent our hard-earned dollars in what now seems to be a worthless pursuit of server domination, and have laboured for thousands of hours to try and make this game a better game than it was, are now faced with permenant banishment...Thanks Evony...glad I could help line your pockets! Take my money and run...no explanation, no response to continued emails. I have been in the customer service industry for decades now, yes, decades, and have yet to see any other entity, be it a shop, a website, or a game, have such a blatant disregard for the people that pay for it's very existence. Free forever! Hardly...not if you want to seriously compete on the same level as I do. And then to just ban an account...!! The least you could have done was to buy me dinner before f**king me...

Seriously pizzed
    Forever Avalon
    Server 5

Thumbs down same happened to me?

Same thing happened, but no one answered on my threads. help??

Quote Originally Posted by SinceDayOne View Post
    So this is my first post EVER in these forums, never saw much of a need to be here before, but in hindsight, I guess I should have visited a few times. You see, when I joined Evony it was called Civony and was a beta version of the game you all now play. I read the terms and conditions at the time and have been playing ever since. At that time the only thing I couldn't do was something contrary to "the essence of the game"...WTH does that mean? It's a WAR game...!! Unfair advantages are sought out and taken advantage of as soon as possible in order to defeat your enemy...

Irregardless of what I have been banned for, the terms I agreed to have not been violated in any way. That being said, why, when I received my first ban, why did someone from Evony NOT respond to my mail? Oh, I know...because "customer service" to them is simply an oxymoron. Those of us who have built this game into what it is now, who have spent our hard-earned dollars in what now seems to be a worthless pursuit of server domination, and have laboured for thousands of hours to try and make this game a better game than it was, are now faced with permenant banishment...Thanks Evony...glad I could help line your pockets! Take my money and run...no explanation, no response to continued emails. I have been in the customer service industry for decades now, yes, decades, and have yet to see any other entity, be it a shop, a website, or a game, have such a blatant disregard for the people that pay for it's very existence. Free forever! Hardly...not if you want to seriously compete on the same level as I do. And then to just ban an account...!! The least you could have done was to buy me dinner before f**king me...

Seriously pizzed
    Forever Avalon
    Server 5
    That's a good argument. Except that every time you hit the "login" button, you inherently agree to whatever the updated terms agreement is. The current version of T&C was last updated 7-30-2009. Those are the terms you have been playing under since the first time you logged in after that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.