Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BoB

Default BoB

So 6 of the top 8 alliances form BoB and declare on others, including us ranked 11.

BoB includes several alliances who have been our allies for months, and we never had any issues with them.

What will happen if everyone joins BoB? Or will BoB limit membership only to those on Page 1 of the alliance list.
    Last edited by Lazza; 03-01-2010 at 08:18 PM.

lol it's imposible if everyone join BoB, if everyone join BoB who's BoB enemy? RAW?

Lol they trying to take on WarLord now good luck with that bishes.

Default warlord

warlord is dead

We were offered to join BoB but the alliance unanimously refused. The reason being BoB is anti competitive, and over the long term it is untenable.

Very soon BoB will have nothing to do but bully small alliances or farm. We don't want to spend the rest of our time on this server as part of a bully pack beating on smaller alliances, there is zero sportsmanship or challenge in that for either side.

In a word BoB sucks.
    Last edited by Lazza; 03-05-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazza View Post
    We don't want to spend the rest of our time on this server as part of a bully pack beating on smaller alliances, there is zero sportsmanship or challenge in that for either side.
    so you guys are leaving the server by restarting the game and go to new server?
    good luck in your new journey

No Chiggy, I'm just gonna fight BoB (the HA puppets) to the death and leave it at that.
    Last edited by Lazza; 03-06-2010 at 11:04 PM.

Lol HA is bunch of loosers hiding behind of Geeks becouse they cant fight them self rofl Pure TOPClass lol

wow people talk alot of trash i hope you guys fight when it comes time
    artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Default BoB

I remember when the only superalliances where those sister/brother alliances created within the same home state. Now, every server I play has a huge superalliance that, in my opinion, is pointless without an equally powerful enemy to threaten you.

I was told when I first started playing here, by one of the GEEK splinter alliances, who was trying to play bully, that BoB was taking over the server. My response was... to what end? Once you have conquered and suppressed all weaker alliances on the server, then what?

... I didn't get another response. surprise, surprise.