Thread: Banned accounts information

Default Banned accounts information

1. How do we know if say our host is banned permanate?

2. We are going to have to all reform alliances or is evony going to allow VH to set up a new host for us?

I have no issue with cheaters being banned. I'm concerned with the effects of people in positions leaving the rest of us stuck.

Unfortunately, if your host was banned for cheating, he/she has been unfair to you and left you in the lurch. Alliances are purely user-driven and Evony makes every effort not to involve ourselves in the functioning of alliances. As a result, if your host is gone, you probably will just have to have a VH/presby kick out everyone and reform a new alliance without the cheater.

Ugh I was afraid that would be the answer lol. Thank you for the quick reply though!

It would still be nice to know who in the alliance was perma ban, there is no real way of knowing besides the last log in time. It would be nice if we could know for sure and raid them of all the resources. I know a few players banned that just show up normal, they should have banned on them so we know they are fair game.
    Stop wasting time searching for those wasted years.

That would've been nice, if there was some way to tell. I'm sure that hold all kinds of legal implications though.

As much as we dislike cheating, we don't agree with giving our personal information about our players. As a result, disciplinary action taken against any player is private between the company and that player. I'm sorry, I know it is frustrating, but we can't tell you who we banned.

LOL, maybe they could have a politically corect way of saying they are banned. Regardless it is evony's game, I can't see how there would be any legal issues for evony to put banned on the player info box. No different than having holiday on the box in my opinion.
    Stop wasting time searching for those wasted years.

Quote Originally Posted by davewashere View Post
    LOL, maybe they could have a politically corect way of saying they are banned. Regardless it is evony's game, I can't see how there would be any legal issues for evony to put banned on the player info box. No different than having holiday on the box in my opinion.
    Only you would be publically calling them a cheater vs saying they are away for a few days lol. Never seen a MMO tell others names when banned so it has to be something legal behind it. Defamation (sp) of character or something.

Looks like we play the waiting game! But at least we get to!

Quote Originally Posted by CadensKitty View Post
    Only you would be publically calling them a cheater vs saying they are away for a few days lol. Never seen a MMO tell others names when banned so it has to be something legal behind it. Defamation (sp) of character or something.

Looks like we play the waiting game! But at least we get to!
    The privacy agreement says they cannot.
    But....the eternal ray of sunshine REALLY wanted to see you, so I helped brighten your day by removing the city from around you! ^.^