Thread: Lvl 10 farm troop mix

Lvl 10 farm troop mix

This question is for max tech levels 250+ attack hero on level 10 farming.

Is it better to send a mix of 4k scouts, workers, and or warriors or to just send 4k extra archers in the setup below? How do scouts and workers help?

96k arch
    1k pike
    1k swords
    2k trans

Also, does it help to add just a few cavalry and cataphract to the mix?

I found thi on forms and use it all the time as dose my alliance, cheapet and fastest to replace.
    farm NPC level 10s with compass level 10 with low losses.

Req:

-92k Archers
    -3k warriors
    -3k workers
    -2k trans
    -Attack hero that has 130+ att
    -Rally spot level 10 (Or war ensign)

First, scout to find low level hero. 10 and under. Next send off the 92k archers, 3k workers and warriors, 2k trans, and hero.Wait for the attack to hit. If have applied war horn, you will lose around 7k archers and your layers.
    This myself attacking a NPC level 10 with compass level 10. Attack of hero was 137.

Thanks, i'll give it a try but city population is sometimes more of an issue than resources so this is something to consider.

Think i'll try maybe 94k arch, 3k wars, and 1k pike on the same city with the same heroes one hour later to see what happens. After that, i'll take the best variation and then test versus other troops mixes.

If anyone's already done that and can help me out here, please do

somewhere out there spaming other sites and forums

max out troops til u have no more pop then use pop rising add start all over agian
    like my post rep me
    "the world is a evil place,not because of the people who do evil things,but the people who sit and let it happen"-Albert Einstein
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

93k archers 1k war/works 3k scouts 2k trans

take 3800-4900 archer losses and most of the rainbow all day....cheapest mix when regarding resources that I've found.

93k archers 1k war/works 3k scouts 2k trans

take 3800-4900 archer losses and most of the rainbow all day....cheapest mix when regarding resources that I've found.
    That'll be great if it works.

I personally use the some1 mix, and my members have gotten great results with it. See my NPC10 attack thread and results table for other great mixes. I'd recommend:

91,200 archers
    2,100 workers
    2,100 warriors
    2,800 scouts
    1,800 transporters

The mix replaced the dodie mix which I used religiously. This mix proved even stronger for heroes across the board, from about... 200-attack upward.

Quote Originally Posted by DCJerboa View Post
    I personally use the some1 mix, and my members have gotten great results with it. See my NPC10 attack thread and results table for other great mixes. I'd recommend:

91,200 archers
    2,100 workers
    2,100 warriors
    2,800 scouts
    1,800 transporters

The mix replaced the dodie mix which I used religiously. This mix proved even stronger for heroes across the board, from about... 200-attack upward.

ty for the post dcjeb saves me some time
    pls +rep us both if u like our research. happy farming guys!

Thank you much for the replies, it's amazing the difference sending scouts makes in both unklejrads and some1s mixes. they both worked much better than what i was using before and i'm still trying to figure out what's easiest and most efficient.

has some1 tried and compared the following to his/her mix? seems like it'd be easier to work with these #'s if the results were similar.

91000 arch
    2000 works
    2000 wars
    3000 scouts
    2000 transports

I sent 3k swords instead of scouts by accident on a few marches and the results were disasterous compared to sending scouts. Why in the world that happens i've no idea but i'd guess it'd have to do with how fast scouts move accross the at/trap area. either way, it works for me and reps for the help.