Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuzfux- The Suicide alliance

Default Fuzfux- The Suicide alliance

Twice now within the last week, Fuzfux has come to "take me out". Both times now they have failed by performing what amounted to amazing suicide marches of troops into my main. These people have no knowledge or understanding of tactics, combat mechanics, or how to clear defenses and layers. Their tactics are simply to fling a large amount of poo at the same time, and hope that it gets lucky. I only have one screenshot of their first attack against me, but I can provide an accurate troop count for losses on both sides:

Fuz Losses:
    Workers 1000
    Warriors 4000
    Scouts 1,676,098
    Pikemen 4000
    Swordmen 3000
    Archers 370,000
    Transports 10,000
    Rams 90,000
    Cavalry 210,651
    Cataphract 50,000

Smurfetish Losses:
    Workers 21,738
    Warriors 432,497
    Pikemen 220,939
    Swordsmen 409,127
    Archers 111,286
    Rams 836
    Cavalry 5
    Cataphract 10,360
    Traps 1776
    Abatis 976
    AT's 1754
    Defensive Treb 1
    Rolling Log 1

Andd here is the screenshot of their first attack against me using Battering rams:

As you can see, this was a VERY one sided victory on my part. All of the waves were camp timed to arrive together in one massive attack, coming from many different people, and they failed to make a significant impact. While I did take a lot of loss, I did not lose nearly as many troops, and not the heavier troop types that they lost by far.
    I have a junior battalion and I'm not afraid to use it.

Host nBk server 153

Default Round two, anyone?

SMRFgard is now asking that all other alliances join with us in destroying Fuzfux and their allies. As you can see from the reports below they are not nearly as scary as they look. However, we are a small group and we simply cannot produce the troops as fast as this fulll alliance can. Also, after us having worn them down to only about 60 members and fifth place, they began to get desperate; and have since forged an alliance with Legacy and Outcasts from what I understand. Why these groups would wish to be tied to these incompetant clowns is beyond me. I also fail to see why they think they can trust this group that until now has had zero interest in having any friends. Do they not see that they are simply being used by an untrustworthy alliance that has no honor and bad intentions? Regardless, we are also now looking to escalate this matter to a much larger scale. SMRFgard cannot now continue on indefinately with 300 people against our less than 50 without additional aid. Unless you want them in your state next, now is the time to work together to crush them, folks.

In the meantime, Fuz has still learned nothing from their first round of attacks against me. Just yesterday, 23 members of Fuz launched multiple waves into my main again, creating 9 PAGES of FuZFuX Epicfail war reports. Many of these attacks were not even effective wave types, and were attacks of 100k warriors. For some reason, Fuz seems to think they are achieving something with this, by giving me really high honor. LOLZ in reality all they are doing is wasting resources and barracks time on useless troop formations. Anyone who is used to playing on any of the older, harder core servers (and winning) is used to having high honor they can't really dispose of anyway. I already had 7 million honor from blowing up their first suicide run into my main, my medic rate is not going to get any worse, so what's the point?

I now have 21 million honor after all the foolishly planned attacks they launched into me yesterday. Most of these were coordinated to arrive together, but apparently some of them do not know how to use a CAMP TIMER. PsychoCD showed up an hour early with his warrior bomb, Rexx14 10 minutes early, and poor Marlboro was still straggling in, due to arrive 3 hours after the rest of the hits had exploded. Most impressive guys, bravo.

I did not take the time to tally up the total body count from all 9 pages of reports because it just would have taken forever. I can assure you that yesterday I blew up about 6 million FuzFux troops. Once again, thier losses were much heavier than my own, and of much heavier troop types. All of these reports have been viewed, on both attack rounds, by Convicted of VANGUARD; who visited our alliance just to laugh; and also by a member of Chaos. These numbers I am claiming are NOT exaggerated. For the rest of you, I have prepared some screenshots so you can see what it looks like to OWN FuzFux. I have not bothered with all of the scout/warrior bomb reports. All of the following reports come from the attack on my main farming city yesterday.

PS- does anyone else think this group should reform as Kamikaze?

DONT DELAY!!! Join SMRFgard in this fight and OWN your very own FuzFux today!!!! Contact Smurfetish for details.

Host nBk server 153

whats he trying to do hes lost almost everything

Default And a few more

I saved the best one from yesterday for last Keep in mind, I had 9 PAGES of this stuff, this is just a small example of the suicide they committed yesterday.

Host nBk server 153

Heh..awesome victories...that definitely made a impresssion..

nice win

bet your hero got more then a few lvls after that

Default Well Well Well

Hello Smurffarm..

I don't see all the reports like you and your right hand beeing farmed or any of the reports of your members losing city's.. why are our warreports full of them? The only thing im reading basicly is you screaming for help

Is that the reason your in truce and your members TP and then truce so much hoping to get help buying time

ppl can believe what they whant but if you look trou your reports the only thing Smurffarm is doing is playing defence and not a very good job...
    So the great plan failed but your still to proud to post it on the forum,, kinda sad...

Grtz Girohell

Know your role, food don't talk

Default Pfffft, Girohell is full of hot air

Lol nobody has farmed me, you moron. You'd have to BEAT me to farm me. And yes, I am in truce right now. It does take a little while to recover from blowing up 6 MILLION Fuz troops, you know. And don't talk to me about asking for help. It was you guys that went running to bring in other alliances into the state so that you wouldn't get your rear ends handed to you. And if you want to talk about capping people, yep, congratulations. You capped one of our logged out incoming players that had just come out of bp, and a couple of the noobs YOU had recruited for Fux. Im sure it is a daunting task for members over 750k to cap people with under 100k. What great warriors you are. Come cap ME why don't you... Oh wait, you cant lolz

Host nBk server 153

Default LoL

Ooohhh did the truth hurt so bad for you to respond like this...
    Even now your still not telling the truce hmm i mean truth

Getting angry won't get your members there city's back.. Or there defence's up.. But you just keep thinking your doing a good job, showing everyone on the forum how many troops you killed... While your members are suffering heavy losses, WOW you are really great

Are you going to post to how many members allready left your alliance too?
    Nah that would really be a on your own ego now would it..
    But i don't feel like having a endless discussion with food, basicly because your not worth my time..

I give you a word of advice know your role and don't talk.

Grtz Girohell

Quote Originally Posted by Girohell View Post
    Ooohhh did the truth hurt so bad for you to respond like this...
    Even now your still not telling the truce hmm i mean truth

Getting angry won't get your members there city's back.. Or there defence's up.. But you just keep thinking your doing a good job, showing everyone on the forum how many troops you killed... While your members are suffering heavy losses, WOW you are really great

Are you going to post to how many members allready left your alliance too?
    Nah that would really be a on your own ego now would it..
    But i don't feel like having a endless discussion with food, basicly because your not worth my time..

I give you a word of advice know your role and don't talk.

Grtz Girohell
    Then I'll talk for him.
    Which is worse, losing a few noob city, or losing 6million+ troops? I m no rocket scientist but I think 6million troops is worth alot more then a city just out of BP.

And why dont you tell us how you merge with legacy and friendly with OC, when before, your policy states that " NO FRIENDLY ". Hm? If your that desperate to merge with another alliance to have a chance at beating us, then I'll say were doing a pretty damn good job.

Oh, and a little bit of advice. Sending millions of warrior toward a city wont do much. It destroy 1 of bohun's trap each time, but I think he can make some more.
    Last edited by CoolNameHuh; 03-13-2010 at 11:46 AM.
    <a href=http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj290/TommyNguyen13/gir.jpg target=_blank>http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...uyen13/gir.jpg</a>