Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: SweetP's Sig Shop

Default SweetP's Sig Shop

Last year, September 7th, 2010, I closed my sig shop and took a long break from Evony/Evony Forums... My shop is now back open mostly because you all kept asking me for sigs. Thank you all

EDIT: (Aug 2011)
    since Ploader is no longer hosting, almost every sig that was displayed in the past couple years is not visible... I have all the sigs I've created archived, so if you need one that was created in the past let me know....

I have no minimum post count requirements, but if I feel you aren't going to be active in the forums I will not make one. At times it may take more than a couple weeks to make a sig. Depending my work schedule and request volume I try to have sigs completed in 1-3 days. I do take offense to people accepting a sig and never wearing it... if you don't like something I make tell me and I will do everything I can to make you something you will love. I don't mind constructive criticism.

Some of my work:

Last edited by SweetP; 10-01-2011 at 04:05 PM.

A couple of my Newest:

And my SOTW recognitions

The SOTW #10 for Atlantis was something special to me... It was My Alliance, DaFallen, that was the very first Alliance to ever conquer (0,0) on NA1, (we've long since retired now)

SOTW #56: Harry Potter
    (shown up above - the image of Snape) 3rd place.
    Last edited by SweetP; 10-01-2011 at 10:42 AM.

Oooh now that I see that chick with the blue hair I like that WAY more than the one I posted!!! Did anyone claim that one yet??
    Always Remember The FHPS
    I love JuJuBees, She wants to have my babies!! xoxo

Props to Ravenwings for the awesome sig!!

hey, um request
    I would like a background 'sorta' like the one 4th on the left side, of your example sigs above.
    I would like to have some sort of warrior wearing bulky armour, if you can find one, but any warrior will do just fine.
    As for text i would like it to say- "Bladex the Fiercest Oni Around",(yes oni, japanese for demon) in italics, and what ever font you think looks best. Oh and optional extra only if you can find one, the japanese kana symbol for demon.

Thanks a lot, many thanks.

(-oh and i saw a couple of dynasty warriors/samurai warrior pics, you fans of the games-)

Cheers, B2X

^Thanks SweetP^
    Quote Originally Posted by D7DN3RD View Post
    Today I went outside and punched a squirrel in the face and stole his stash of butternuts for +40 "What the Hell" and +10 Sleight of hand.

http://ploader.net/files/e39fce010404b1e8b05a53859d6bb539.JPG

Last edited by SweetP; 03-17-2010 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetP View Post
    http://ploader.net/files/e39fce010404b1e8b05a53859d6bb539.JPG

Is this the one you meant or the one farther down?

Yes I love it thank you!! You rock girl!
    Always Remember The FHPS
    I love JuJuBees, She wants to have my babies!! xoxo

Props to Ravenwings for the awesome sig!!

Quote Originally Posted by B2X View Post
    hey, um request
    I would like a background 'sorta' like the one 4th on the left side, of your example sigs above.
    I would like to have some sort of warrior wearing bulky armour, if you can find one, but any warrior will do just fine.
    As for text i would like it to say- "Bladex the Fiercest Oni Around",(yes oni, japanese for demon) in italics, and what ever font you think looks best. Oh and optional extra only if you can find one, the japanese kana symbol for demon.

Thanks a lot, many thanks.

(-oh and i saw a couple of dynasty warriors/samurai warrior pics, you fans of the games-)

Cheers, B2X
    Blank Sig Images removed because people are stealing them when they've been created for specific forum users

Last edited by SweetP; 05-09-2010 at 12:45 PM.

Would you be willing to make me a banner for my blog? I have a larger version of my new avatar graphic and I'd love to use part of that for it. Please let me know what else you need. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyBunny View Post
    Would you be willing to make me a banner for my blog? I have a larger version of my new avatar graphic and I'd love to use part of that for it. Please let me know what else you need. Thanks!
    I would be honored to! Please send me a link to the image and I will see what I can create for you.

Hi sweet p. I would like to see if u could make one for me. I'm Artureus vice host of W4RZONE. I'm interested in one of king arthur extracting excalibur from the stone. I'm not sure what background would go but I'm sure u can make something nice. Oh my name is different lol don't know how to change it I created this when I was a noobn back in may 09. Thanks