Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: SweetP's Sig Shop

Um, Request
    Could I have a picture of tough warrior with cool armour slicing something really cool in half (world etc) with a samurai sword. My name XenoBow in the bottom right and my aliance VALIANT in the left corner below that could I have SN1
    . Please and thank you!

Hey sweetp, I am XenoBow presbyter of XenoBow, I have asked before but don't know if it worked. I would like a really tough looking man standing on top of a mountain/cliff with an almighty army behind him and hes holding an excalibur. It would be good if you could make this for me please. cheers

Hey sweetp, I am XenoBow presbyter of VALIANT, I have asked before but don't know if it worked. I would like a really tough looking man standing on top of a mountain/cliff with an almighty army behind him and hes holding an excalibur. It would be good if you could make this for me please. cheers

dude stop spamming thats 4 posts in a row
    That awkward moment when you get in to a van and theres no candy

Wow...Thats worse than Pieman...

BAN HIM! jk.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Hey sweetp, could I ask if you could make me a sig with an army in the backround and a big tough man standing, leading infront of them with bulky shuny army and holding an excalibur to the sky, to the top left my server SN1
    and above the pointing excalibur my name XenoBow - prebyter of VALIANT

Sorry mate this all orum thing confuses me, I didnt think the other have gone through, I dont mean to spam mate
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; 08-05-2010 at 10:12 PM.

thats what they all say but they end up killin ur gf ooops thats personal lmao
    That awkward moment when you get in to a van and theres no candy

Hey SweetP, you made this current sig for me about 3 months ago. Since then i have quit and come back, and gone through a bit of a transformation. I am now FairyIsh, a new member of the great alliance Hostiles on s138. Now i think the current pic makes a reasonable ex. of what a masculine Fairy should look like (unless you think you have one that would work better). So i guess i am looking for a little revamping. Unless you have a better pic i would like to alter the text to:

FairyIsh
    Hostiles, s138 (I think the same font would work)

I am also wondering if we could fit "Fear the Fairies" somewhere on the sig.
    What ever you come up with i am sure i will love, i always love you work

Cheers and Thanks,
    Ish

Quote Originally Posted by RandomN00b View Post
    thats what they all say but they end up killin ur gf ooops thats personal lmao
    LOL........''oooops''

Visit My L33T Shop™And Request One Today!