Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Medals Required for Hero Persuasion

Default Guide: Medals Required for Hero Persuasion

From the FAQ (http://bbs.evony.com/showpost.php?p=490730&postcount=3) we know what level title you need to persuade heroes:

Hero Level Title Needed
    01 - 09 = Civilian
    10 - 19 = Knight
    20 - 29 = Baronet
    30 - 39 = Baron
    40 - 49 = Viscount
    50 - 59 = Earl
    60 - 69 = Marquis
    70 - 79 = Duke
    80 - 89 = Furstin
    90+ = Prinzessin

From gathering data over the last few days we now have the formula for how many and what type of medals are required to persuade a hero for each hero level:

All levels from 131 and up require nation medals, and they increase by 1 medal per 10 levels. The formula then becomes ((HeroLevelRoundUpNearest10) - 50 (ie. the base levels)) /10 (levels per increment).

Example:
    Hero Level 278 requires = (280-50)/10=23 Nation Medals
    Hero Level 200 requires = (200-50)/10=15 Nation medals
    Hero Level 183 requires = (190-50)/10=14 Nation Medals

Cross to Justice medals always require the fixed number of medals listed for persuasion.

The amount of gold required is always 1000 gold per level.

**We do have some data that do not fit the formula. The few cases have been with higher level heroes, where the amount of medals vary by a few medals in each direction. We also have a case of the same hero being passed from person A ? B ? C and requiring different (lower) amount of medals each time. As such, there seems to be a factor not yet discovered. In the case of the same hero being passed around it may have been due to prestige differences, but we suspect the hidden factor may actually be the number of times a hero has been persuaded. It could of course also just be reporting errors.

I?m releasing the raw data below, and I would like people to contribute more data to either confirm or show otherwise so we can get accurate predictions for all hero levels. Screenshots are not necessary, but please make sure you indicate attributes with/without boosters. Please also indicate which server the stats are from, just in case there are different requirements across the servers. Most of this data is from server 4. Thank you to those who have contributed data.

Last edited by iamthouth; 03-17-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Small typo

I was looking for something like this.

Thanks!
    http://capishcapish.webs.com/ForumSigs/Naems-2.gif
    Sig thanks to Ravenwings!
    Retired

thanks for this guide didnt know u could persuade heros past lvl 100.

Yes! Finally! Been waiting for this! TY! +Rep
    "War is not about dying for your city, it's about making the other ******* die for his"
    SS47 Ares
    S165 - cant find an alliance that will stay together for more than a week.

Very nice, been wondering about this for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    "I believe, whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you.....stranger."

Awesome Rep+!!!

Good subject and post. I'm sure a lot of players are as curious as I am. However, I think your chart has some evolving to do. I very recently persuaded a hero in the level 60 range with 26 politics, 50 intel, and roughly 130 attack (the level and attack are not exact because after I capped him, I upgraded a couple levels, but don't remember how much). Persuading him required one courage medal, not a rose. It makes me wonder if other factors come into play (perhaps the hero's loyalty).

BTW, this was on SS3.

really good
    reps for you
    If you like my post please click on the scales to add to my reputation and i will do the same back

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun View Post
    Good subject and post. I'm sure a lot of players are as curious as I am. However, I think your chart has some evolving to do. I very recently persuaded a hero in the level 60 range with 26 politics, 50 intel, and roughly 130 attack (the level and attack are not exact because after I capped him, I upgraded a couple levels, but don't remember how much). Persuading him required one courage medal, not a rose. It makes me wonder if other factors come into play (perhaps the hero's loyalty).

BTW, this was on SS3.
    Thanks for posting.

Your hero still fits the formula.

Lvl 51-60 require 1 courage medal, lvl 61-70 require 2 rose medals. The bottom table is missing rose medals as we didn't have any data on it so far, but you'll see the upper image shows the listing for the different levels.

Keep posting results, I'll add them to the table shortly.
    Last edited by iamthouth; 03-19-2010 at 11:52 PM.

great guide
    always wondered how many medals you need