................."The war to end all wars",
    ....................My friend,
    ....................."To make the bullets stop"
    ........................(But soldiers,
    .....................Fifty years apart,
    ..................Lock & Load
    And go over the top).

- James M. Hopkins

"Listen up men!" yelled Sarge over the roar of the helicopter, loading his weapon. "We're dropping into enemy territory, and by dropping I mean jumping out of this damn bird! There's reported hostiles to the north. You know what your job is. You're Green Berets! Now pull yourselves together and follow me". The dark skinned man ran down the small holding bay and jumped from the 25 foot height out of the chopper. He landed and rolled perfectly, barely feeling the impact. Green Berets were trained for this type of work. He quickly looked around to see his surroundings and waited for the others.

((This is a test RP about Vietnam and the Green Berets, and does not require an app. Just hop in any time you like))

I am a Wizard Mercenary

Cpl Griffin listened to his squads commander. "Well wasn't that unoriginal" He yelled. After checking his weapons were secured the younger blonde boy stood at the edge of the helicopter. He jumped, flipped forwards and rolled out of it. "Thats how we do it this generation." He said as he removed the Winchester Model 70 off his back. Cpl Griffin was the resident sniper and he planned to keep it that way.

((Oh yes! I just knew someone would pick up on America's biggest embarrassment of the last three centuries! Anyway, could I be in the Vietcong?))

((Can you be a vietnameze? It would quite cool!))
    ProLurker

Quote Originally Posted by woody513 View Post
    ((Oh yes! I just knew someone would pick up on America's biggest embarrassment of the last three centuries! Anyway, could I be in the Vietcong?))
    ((You need to study more American History and learn about the time when we tried to invade Cuba. THAT was the biggest embarrassment. Lol
    And sure thing. Lol))

"Yeah yeah, just try not to get too cocky. The VC will make you religious if you don't watch out" muttered Sarge, checking his M-16A1.

Quote Originally Posted by LaoOmologo View Post
    ((Can you be a vietnameze? It would quite cool!))
    ((Sure. You can be the Charlies. Lol))

I am a Wizard Mercenary

Quote Originally Posted by joemanf View Post
    ((You need to study more American History and learn about the time when we tried to invade Cuba. THAT was the biggest embarrassment. Lol
    And sure thing. Lol))

"Yeah yeah, just try not to get too cocky. The VC will make you religious if you don't watch out" muttered Sarge, checking his M-16A1.

((Sure. You can be the Charlies. Lol))
    ((America fails. Well I s'pose I'm lazy and I'd rather be lazy. Scroo the vietcong.))

((YAY I CAN BE THA CHAMPS, with the biggest amount of casualties, lol))
    ProLurker

Dom jumped out of the chopper and rolled quickly and stood up. He was a little small but looked very strong. He carried many small pistols and smgs and a backpack. He was what you would call...... a demolitions expert.
    Dom smiled as he inserted clips into his Glock 18s. They were silenced of course. He didn't want to make a scene.
    "When do I get to make **** blow up." He asked his commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Marx
    Last words are for fools who haven't said enough
    I R AWESOME

"Why don't you just jump out of the copter? I mean I would do a roll flip thing but I can't do it with this piece of crap." Pvt Mitchell shouted after he jumped and awkwardly rolled. He motioned towards his big M60. "I s'pose at least I might actually hit someone unlike blondie and pyromaniac over here." He said catching up with the others. He had quite pale skin and short brown hair.

"God damn it! We've been amushed! Get you AK's ready, don't let those dirty americans defeat us!" militia commander Yan Lo said as he pulled his AK-47 ready. "They only got the good weapons, unlike us who got the numbers! Long live Vietnam!"
    We rushed into the forest with our camo, when we suddenly heard gunshots. The sounds came from everywhere, and my buddy Ying got hit in his leg. "Damn! MEDIC!!!!!!!" Ying screamed.
    "Get up, Ying. You wont die from a fleshwound in your leg."
    "Su... do you always have to stop me from being stupid?" Ying said as he rised up
    "Yeah, but be caref----" Ying's head suddenly exploded. He got hit by either a chopper or a bazooka! "What the f***?!?! Ying? YING??? YIIIINNNNNGGGGG!?!?!?!?" Su yelled as loud as he could.
    ProLurker