Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 'Nam (RP)

"Oh crap, that was close... they spotted me!" He told Lao through his walkie-talkie.
    "Well, get the F*** outta there! Hopefully will they not see our preparations."
    Su jumped down, and pulled his camp camo over himself, making him invisible. Even for a sniper.
    ProLurker

((Okay... that was odd. Lol. Lets ignore those last 3 posts, okay? I don't need Lao out of the RP because of that))

The whole group besides Hunter Griffin got to the hole unnoticed. Griffin stayed back to support the others, just in case. Sarge climbed through the hole and looked around. No one had spotted them. "Follow me" he murmured, running towards the left building.

((W, you decide if it's the barracks or not since you're the only one not in here))

I am a Wizard Mercenary

((Well barracks sounds more fun. And Lao is controlling the entire Vietcong it seems, so I thought killing one wouldnt matter.))

Griffin watched as a group of soldiers headed to the same building that the rest of his squad were entering. "Why are they so unlucky." He thought, then he proceeded to create a distraction by shooting one of the soldiers and then turning to take out the towers.

Quote Originally Posted by wpack10 View Post
    ((Well barracks sounds more fun. And Lao is controlling the entire Vietcong it seems, so I thought killing one wouldnt matter.))

Griffin watched as a group of soldiers headed to the same building that the rest of his squad were entering. "Why are they so unlucky." He thought, then he proceeded to create a distraction by shooting one of the soldiers and then turning to take out the towers.
    ((Hey no one else is any vietnameeze mate))
    ProLurker

Mike got behind one of the Vietcong soliders, and grabbed his Knife.
    "This is for Ethan..." He said, and covered the solider's mouth, sliting the man's throat.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

"Ramirez" said Sarge, turning towards Dom. "Blow something up to create a distraction. I need those guys off of Griffin. Fargo, Johnson" said Sarge, turning towards Jim and Mike, "Sneak around and try to find any intel. You two are the fastest, and we'll distract most of the troops. Everyone else, follow me!" he said, running into the building. He quickly got into cover and began blind firing at the soldiers.

I am a Wizard Mercenary

Mike nodded towards Jim, and wipped the blood off of his Bowey Knife.
    "C'mon. We'll head to any huts that seem like bunks, offices, etc. Places that hold intel we can use." He started around the cover they were hiding behind, and got to a thached hut.

Either battling in the blight or reading a book :)

Jim followed Mike to the hut. The man was fast, but not as fast as Jim. Once they arrived at the hut, Jim took out his silenced M1911 pistol. "Check the other hut" he said to Mike. "I'll go through this one". He took a breath of air and kick in the door, his pistol pointed forward. No one was in the room. He quickly began to search the bunker.

Thanks Joemanf for the sig.

Mike did the same to his hut, jabbing a Viet solider in the gut, and covering the mouth to snuff out the shouts of pain. Then, he ripped to the left, taking pieces of meat with him.(Sorry for the grotesqe-ness)After ridding the body, he looked around.
    A few papers scattered a desk, with an AK-47 lying on the floor. Some sunglasses were next to a loft of stale bread. Nothing needed. Mike quickly walked to the desk and folded around the papers. Some ingreidents for food, a check for about $30, and blueprints for the parts of an AK-47.