Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Nam (RP)

Either battling in the blight or reading a book :)

Pvt. Jim Fargo landed next to Mitchell with his Colt Commando ready to go. "I'm ready to kill them Charlies, Sarge" he said in his deep Southern accent. "Just tell me where to shoot and they'll have bullets in their head before they can say somethin in that addled language of theirs".

Thanks Joemanf for the sig.

Sarge looked at the misfit group. How they had all come together was a miracle in his eyes. "Lock and Load" he commanded the group, "And keep low. No way of telling if the Cong is planning an ambush for us". Sarge began to run at a fast pace, bent over and sprinting into the dense palm with his gun under his gut.
    "We're gaining intel on a VC outpost, and possibly raiding it" he said to the group as they followed him. "Not much is known about it except that it's about a mile north of our current position".

I am a Wizard Mercenary

Cpl Griffin hit the ground and began a scan of the woods with his scope. "Seems clear. You all move up Ill cover your 6's." He said to the group. He continued his scan of the woods watching for even the slightest movements of the foliage.

Pvt. Mike Jumped off the heli when all the rest did, and landed in the soft turfs of grass and weeds. Mike was darker than most, with even darker hair and a cigar hanging from his lips. Rejoining with the rest of the group, he pulled out his M16 and looked around to the jungles around them.
    "To think that history repeats itself over and over again. Can't we just F history and get on with our lives?"

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Su took up his Springfield, as they had no better snipers, and ran away. His tears where streaming down his skin, but hatred grew too. He decided to destroy the Americans after all. Regret pushed upwards. "Ying... may peace be with you" He said and looked up at the skies.
    ProLurker

Pvt. Micheal Redd jumped out from the helicopter when the other ones jumped off too. He landed with a perfect roll, even with his M16, and joined up the others. Puling up a cigar to his mouth, he asks "Are we there yet, dad?"
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

"We'll signal you when it's safe to move out" said Sarge, walking slowly. "We're Oscar Mike".
    The party continued this routine for about the next thirty minutes, watching for any resistance. They found none. As they approached the base, Sarge stopped the group. "Griffin, recon" he said, looking over the small base from atop the hill.

I am a Wizard Mercenary

"I'm sure this will be fun." Dom said looking down at the building below. His hands twitched as he thought of where to place the explosives so as to create havoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Marx
    Last words are for fools who haven't said enough
    I R AWESOME

Either battling in the blight or reading a book :)

Jim hopped up and down, limbering up. "Get the midgets, get the midgets..." he kept repeating, shaking his legs.

Thanks Joemanf for the sig.

Su carried Ying's AK as he moved back to the city. His orders where to snipe all americans on sight. "Get to your rendezouveus point now!" the commander said. Su was a wreck after Ying's death.
    ProLurker