Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 'Nam (RP)

((Am I the only vietnamese?))
    ProLurker

Quote Originally Posted by LaoOmologo View Post
    ((Am I the only vietnamese?))
    ((Yes, but I made it so that no more US people can join in. Only the Cong or the November Victors (North Vietnam)))

I am a Wizard Mercenary

Mike went into position, covering Griffin. Aiming at any sign of movement, he said shakingly,
    "Lets just hope they don't have no RPGs. Then we may as well be screwed by a bullet."

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

"Enemy movement in sector D, captain. I've counted three groups with 15 men in each. Shall we initiate an attackmove against them?" Su said while scouting with his Springfield.
    "No, prepare an ambush instead. They have no clue of our appearance here, I hope."
    "No I don't think I've been spotted, Sir"
    "Good, I'll tell the men their orders. Hold this position!" Captain Lao began running cunningly through the woods. Su changed his position, not a big change, so he could get more open sight.
    ProLurker

Quote Originally Posted by joemanf View Post
    ((You need to study more American History and learn about the time when we tried to invade Cuba. THAT was the biggest embarrassment.
    ((Oh, I dunno. Sure, the Bay of Pigs was bad, but what about the other stuff? You know, Watergate, the translation error that causes us to nuke a couple Japanese cities, THAT stuff.))

Quote Originally Posted by Axer NZ View Post
    ((Oh, I dunno. Sure, the Bay of Pigs was bad, but what about the other stuff? You know, Watergate, the translation error that causes us to nuke a couple Japanese cities, THAT stuff.))
    ((I said the most embarrassing, not the most stupid . We tried to invade Cuba. We probably would have won except for one thing - we forgot to call the rest of the military. Our men were slaughtered. And people wonder why Cubans hate us... Lol))

I am a Wizard Mercenary

((I said the most embarrassing, not the most stupid . We tried to invade Cuba. We probably would have won except for one thing - we forgot to call the rest of the military. Our men were slaughtered. And people wonder why Cubans hate us... Lol))
    ((...And why did you try to invade Cuba?))
    ProLurker

Quote Originally Posted by LaoOmologo View Post
    ((...And why did you try to invade Cuba?))
    ((It's a REALLY long story. Trust me. Lol))

I am a Wizard Mercenary

((It's a REALLY long story. Trust me. Lol))
    ((Ok then. Is it possible to make it short?))
    ProLurker

"5 guard towers, 3 man crews in eache a Sniper, Spotter and HMG. Seems to be 5 patrols of 2 guards using either sub-machine guns or Assault Rifles. Main building is located in center of camp so that'll be a doozy to get to. Plus off-duty troops and staff, this should be fun." Griffin said