Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ... The same thing we do every night, Pinky.

Default ... The same thing we do every night, Pinky.

This is a repeat of a thread in Abracax's "Cult of Rota" user group, but it seemed like a fun idea, so I'm making a public version of it.

If you know the reference of my avatar, then you know what I do every night.

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

It's been decades going now, with a new plan every night, and a new failure every night. I'm running out of ideas. Can you help me out please?

Post here with plans for world domination. In keeping with the spirit of Pinky and the Brain, please no boring, serious plans. We need ludicrous, off-the-wall, irrational, cockamamie, incongruous, harebrained schemes.

After spelling out your plan, feel free to tell the story of what mishap would befall such a plan. But, telling the story of the plan is purely optional.

Enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

...Belongs in OTD?

Rota is the forum God.He knows were his posts go.

Quote Originally Posted by Priest Vito Cornelius View Post
    It's a - it's a - it's a - it's a - it's a - it's a...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Ruby Rhod View Post
    No no no no no no. 'Cuz if it was a bomb, the alarms would go off 'cuz all these hotels have bomb detectors, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotel View Post
    [Alarms sound]

Who're you calling Pinky??? I am Plum dammit!! PLUM!!!!!

That being established, keep this on topic folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkregionlord View Post
    ...Belongs in OTD?
    Since each post is a plan and potentially a mini-story, I figured the story section was more apt. This is where the creative people that like to make up stories and Role Play like to come. And that's what this thread requires. Put yourself in the role of "Brain" and come up with a creative plan for world domination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

I believe you can take over the world by demoralizing all the ppl over earth by coloring there forum names pink.(Pink wildor pink.Your name is pink.)

Quote Originally Posted by Priest Vito Cornelius View Post
    It's a - it's a - it's a - it's a - it's a - it's a...
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Ruby Rhod View Post
    No no no no no no. 'Cuz if it was a bomb, the alarms would go off 'cuz all these hotels have bomb detectors, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotel View Post
    [Alarms sound]

Hmmm, what about:
    Going to a trip to the Rocky Mountains Nuclear Silo, and well... you know the rest
    ProLurker

I believe of this as a Spam to The Rp and Stories section. I don't care what you think. There are too many threads in the forum, some that are not eligible to be here.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Rota, why make a thread asking how to take over the world when you already are succeeding?

tsk, tsk, tsk...I thought I was good...
    Formerly known as Jurnis

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    This is a repeat of a thread in Abracax's "Cult of Rota" user group, but it seemed like a fun idea, so I'm making a public version of it.

If you know the reference of my avatar, then you know what I do every night.

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

It's been decades going now, with a new plan every night, and a new failure every night. I'm running out of ideas. Can you help me out please?

Post here with plans for world domination. In keeping with the spirit of Pinky and the Brain, please no boring, serious plans. We need ludicrous, off-the-wall, irrational, cockamamie, incongruous, harebrained schemes.

After spelling out your plan, feel free to tell the story of what mishap would befall such a plan. But, telling the story of the plan is purely optional.

Enjoy.
    Hey i was Pinky last week!