Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ...Possible to break this??

Default ...Possible to break this??

I got a random report on a guy's city who i know is a big hitter..
    this is the report

is it possible to break this? lmao help pleasee
    P.S: this guy messaged me earlier telling me that myself and my whole alliance cant touch him
    Last edited by RageQuitter; 03-21-2010 at 07:20 PM.

canada, earth, the solar system, the milky way galaxy, the universe. aka C.E.S.M.U

hmmm.... send lots of pults? like a couple waves of 100k pults with like watever rainbow u use with pults (idk lol never used em) to smash up his rainbow. scout bomb him a ton. then a couple archbow waves to finish taking it down. and spam.

im not 100% sure... maybe about 5%. im just going by what ive heared in terms of what smashes what.. maybe a catasmack or a few could take it down?
    Rep me if I helped or if you're bored and want to rep someone.

Anything is possible using strategic camp time tactics.

we tried to scout bomb him, he sent me a report of us killing 4k pike with 100k scouts, he has a 865 atk hero in base so i dunno.. i think we may give up on him.. haha

Well... it is possible... but right now, you will have to be extremely tough to do that...

canada, earth, the solar system, the milky way galaxy, the universe. aka C.E.S.M.U

yeah u have to break down the rainbow before scout bombing cus the scouts go for the highest attack which i guess in your case would be the pikemen.

yeah,you'd have to abuse the fact the guy believes in 5k range to kill off layers. You'd have to sacrifice quite alot to kill off those swords and pikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by evony product manager regarding cheaters
    I don't think dealing harshly with them is going to help the future of the game, or the revenue. (Since in many respects revenue is an important factor for every business.)

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMan View Post
    yeah,you'd have to abuse the fact the guy believes in 5k range to kill off layers. You'd have to sacrifice quite alot to kill off those swords and pikes.
    Yes. Send a LOT of archer waves to kill all the layers.

You can also use several well-layered ram waves to kill all the fodder.

You can them use scout bombs or start removing the 5k defense after that.

Start a long siege... farm NPC's near him everyday, snipe his valleys. Attack close-by allies of his, to encourage him spending food on marches to reinforce. Basically attack everything in the area EXCEPT the city for a month. See what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

oooh rota is thinking outside the box... or city