Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Story Factory

Default Story Factory

Do you want a personal story/poem written? Maybe help editing stories? Maybe rep/@ paid promoters? Ask one of the denizens of the RPGs and Stories forum to help out.

Writers: (request writers, or your story will be written by the first writer who takes it up)
    Lord Arumen
    Yellow Submarine
    Axer NZ (poetry)
    Darkregionlord
    KOOPS95

Editors: (request editors, PM them your story)
    armbarchris
    B2X
    Jurnis
    Axer NZ
    KOOPS95
    Darkregionlord

Promoters:
    (Hire these guys to sport a quote linking back to your story to get the word out.)
    Yellow Submarine
    Darkregionlord

Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by imnothere View Post
    Ribbons of Love needs editing badly. i am not quite finished with the rough draft, i had to um.... pause for some much needed research.
    incadently i am still struggiling with my research so anyone with knowledge or advice on the dating pratices of lovers, (not couples) in the 15th to 18th ceturay.
    tactics on castle besigement (i almost have a lay out for the castle that will be attacked sevral times)
    and or hand to hand combat.... let me know
    Accepted by:

(Demonhero's idea originally)
    Last edited by Lord Arumen; 03-23-2010 at 05:29 PM.
    Look for Heights in the RPG and story section

I can be a writer and/or a promoter. Preferably a writer.

- Off-Topic Decree Man
    - Wizard Mercenaries Archmage of Music
    An anagram of "Evony, Free Forever" is "Revere foe, envy fro."

Out of town at the moment, and without internet access

I'll edit, if someone needs an editor.
    After helping Lord Ken, I don't think anyone else will be a challenge.
    "I'm not crazy, OK? I'm totally, completely sane.
    Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go blow up this dead body."
    Agent Washington, Red vs Blue

Ribbons of Love needs editing badly. i am not quite finished with the rough draft, i had to um.... pause for some much needed research.
    incadently i am still struggiling with my research so anyone with knowledge or advice on the dating pratices of lovers, (not couples) in the 15th to 18th ceturay.
    tactics on castle besigement (i almost have a lay out for the castle that will be attacked sevral times)
    and or hand to hand combat.... let me know

i am happy to edit and write. I dont have too much time to write though, so editing might be best for me.

^Thanks SweetP^
    Quote Originally Posted by D7DN3RD View Post
    Today I went outside and punched a squirrel in the face and stole his stash of butternuts for +40 "What the Hell" and +10 Sleight of hand.

I won't dare write a story entirely for another...

However, I will volunteer my time to edit your story, and smooth out the patches in everything from plot to grammar...especially the grammar, lol...

Pay me however you like for my services, although I would prefer the rep as an appreciation favor, not as a forced payment. That's not how Rep is earned...

The only circumstance in which I'll write the story is if you have a good and solid outline for me to follow. I want your work to be as much your work as possible, so in most circumstances I won't write the story itself...

I'll proofread it for free, however...(if you don't like your confetti, send it my way)...
    Formerly known as Jurnis

I write sometimes...

And edit...

Sooooooooooo...

Yeah, bye.

I'll be a writer and/or editor. Maybe I could be the person who specializes in poetry?

(I would have written spec-ial-ist, but apparently the spambots have gotten so bad that the drug, the name of which is contained inside, has been starred out.)
    Last edited by Axer NZ; 03-23-2010 at 03:42 PM.

I'll write/edit anytime. Promoting, eh, I guess. Anything to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurnis View Post
    I won't dare write a story entirely for another...

However, I will volunteer my time to edit your story, and smooth out the patches in everything from plot to grammar...especially the grammar, lol...

Pay me however you like for my services, although I would prefer the rep as an appreciation favor, not as a forced payment. That's not how Rep is earned...

The only circumstance in which I'll write the story is if you have a good and solid outline for me to follow. I want your work to be as much your work as possible, so in most circumstances I won't write the story itself...

I'll proofread it for free, however...(if you don't like your confetti, send it my way)...
    Writing a story for another person is if they want a story for some reason. Look back at DemonHero's story factory to get the idea, you seem to be taking it the wrong way.

Board Updated. Feel free to ask for stories.
    Look for Heights in the RPG and story section