Thread: The Evony Toolkit Project

Default The Evony Toolkit Project

Hi everyone,

I was browsing around some Evony fansites the other day looking at calculators, guides, and downloads, and I was thinking to myself, wouldn't it be great if there was a place I could download all these effective tools at once?

So I decided I was going to start the Evony Toolkit. A single .zip file with all of the most reputable applications, guides, and calculators the average Evony player needs to become better. I am an experienced Evony player; Ive been playing since day 1 almost. But I didn't want to use my forum name for this project, as I don't want to take credit for it. I want it to be a joint effort, where people send in files they want to be added to the Toolkit. Ill go over them, and if they look like they meet the standards, I add them. And besides, the guides that are in this kit, aren't written by me, they are written by other brilliant minds (whose names I've rightly given the credit to). Therefore, I don't think its right of me to put my name on it.

Its only a start. So far Ive only added 4 files. All completely Virus-Free, and completely complying to the T&C's. (Ill let you know now, everything I add to this toolkit will be completely safe for your computer, and your Evony account..)

This is where you guys come in though, I want YOU to send through your suggestions. Let me know if there is anything you want added to this kit, send it through by email, either by send the file or the link, or reply to this thread. The email address is evonytoolkit@gmail.com.

If you like it, please Rep me, it lets me know that you ARE checking it out.

Here is the link to V1.0
    http://bit.ly/cu4KJQ

Thanks, let me know what you think!

I just checked it out.. not bad, not bad. I like the concept. Its a good start so far.

i reckon you should take a look at http://www.evonytools.org/

Id recommend adding what you can from there in it.
    Niv
    Server 5 - Ranger (1.9m Prestige)
    Server 133 - iNertia (2.2m Prestige)

Thanks for the feedback. Ill see what I can do... looks like a helpful site, ive heard of it before, but havent taken much of a look lately

man can u use a site so i dont have to fill out "Do u want free petrol for a year?" surveys?
    "War is not about dying for your city, it's about making the other ******* die for his"
    SS47 Ares
    S165 - cant find an alliance that will stay together for more than a week.

If i use this site, I can track how many downloads come through, lets me know if people are using it since most people probably wont end up posting a reply here..

Ive had 7 downloads so far, and only 1 feedback comment.

Just use fake details if you want and it all works well. Ill see if I can find a better server that still tracks how many downloads later. Im going to be away this weekend, so ill look into it after that, thanks for the feedback.

I will not do crappy surveys to get the file nor pay money. Please use another site that doesn't require this garbage.

I think this is a good idea & I was interested to take a look, but the survey's where a bit much for me to get through...

Ive uploaded it somewhere else. Lol, I dont think he gets the fact there are other options.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tmn1jtmnmmt

Here it is guys, and its free, good luck
    Niv
    Server 5 - Ranger (1.9m Prestige)
    Server 133 - iNertia (2.2m Prestige)