Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheel Of Fortune's Secret

Default Wheel Of Fortune's Secret

I got this information from Hods Realm of evony and just wanted to share

The Aries Amulet or Roulette Wheel is a very complex feature of Evony. In this post, I am going to tell you exactly what your chances of winning a certain item are. That?s right, you heard correctly ? later in this guide you?ll be learning your exact percent chances of winning a specific reward
    The most valuable ones are:
    1. Holy Helm of Mars ? This amazing chest item gives you a hero with a base stat of 80+ in one of the attributes, and guarantees that the hero is level 35+. Heroes are what determine the battle; heroes are what give you that huge resource bonus; heroes are the ones that decrease your level 10 Archery research from 300 hours to 150 hours. In addition, heroes are going to play a huge factor in the Age II.

2. 1,000 Game Cents ? This overrules all the other rewards as 1,000 game cents can buy them all. A tip to all you player who win this unbelievable reward ? do not spend these coins to speed up construction & research. Save your cents ? you?re going to want them later on.

3. Plate Helm of Lancelot ? Regardless of what others may say, Hods Realm holds heroes in the highest esteem. We believe they are the future of Evony. This great item gives you a hero with minimum of base 70 in an attribute. Reasons are similar to the Holy Helm of Mars.

First, I?m going to break the wheel down for you.

* The Amulet Wheel is divided into four different categories: Jackpot, Premium, Respectable, Regular

Jackpot: The jackpot is when you win the ?big reward? on the wheel. This item is located at the top row of the wheel in the dead middle. The rewards here are considered to be the ?most desirable? or the ?best reward?. These are extremely rare.

Premium: The premium rewards are when you win a very good reward. Premium is at three locations on the wheel: the center of the right column, the center of the left column, and the center of the bottom row

Respectable: The respectable rewards are just that ? respectable and decent, but not amazing rewards. Respectables are at four locations on the wheel: the top left corner, the top right corner, the bottom left corner, and the bottom right corner.

Regular: Regular rewards are the most simple or ?worst? rewards. They are located in between the corners and the middle of the wheel. There?s a total of sixteen regular slots

An interesting fact about the Wheel:

- If there is more than one of the same reward on the wheel, you will not get that reward. For some odd reason, you only win something if there?s only one of it.

Enough talk already, get down to the statistics right?

Disclaimer: Although we are confident that our results are correct we claim no responsibility for anything.

If you record your results, please send an email to hods@hods.com. We only accept results in groups of 10, 20, 50, or 100. Please only send your wheel results if you have 10, 20, 50, or 100 in a row. The more results we get, the more accurate we can grill the percentages down to. Thanks for your support.

Alright so let?s begin! First we?ll list your chance of winning any of the rewards from the category, then we?ll list the individual reward chances
    * Keep in mind that all percentages are rounded *

You have a 1.73% chance of winning the Jackpot
    Jackpot Rewards:
    Penicillin 0.276%
    Ritual of Pact 0.172%
    War Ensign (15) 0.155%
    Speaker (200) 0.121%
    Senior Medal Box 0.121%
    Medium Medal Box 0.121%
    Adv. City Teleporter 0.103%
    Adv. Tax Policy 0.103%
    Ivory Horn (10) 0.086%
    Speech Text (8) 0.086%
    Master Guidelines (10) 0.069%
    Mechanics Battalion 0.069%
    Napolean?s Diary (10) 0.052%
    On War (5) 0.052%
    Holy Water (50) 0.052%
    Holy Helm of Mars 0.034%
    1000 Game Cents 0.034%
    New ID 0.017%

You have a 10.35% chance of winning a Premium reward
    Premium Rewards:
    Nation Medal 1.209%
    Michelangelo?s Script 1.034%
    Master Guidelines 0.862%
    On War 0.828%
    Justice Medal 0.793%
    Ultimate Guidelines 0.690%
    Junior Medal Box 0.690%
    Holy Water (5 Pieces Package) 0.690%
    Ultra Corselet 0.586%
    Speech Text 0.552%
    Speaker (100 Pieces Package) 0.517%
    100 Game Cents 0.517%
    Veteran Battalion 0.448%
    Plate Helm of Lancelot 0.379%
    Ivory Horn 0.310%
    300 Game Cents 0.241%

You have a 29.31% chance of winning a Respectable reward
    Respectable Rewards:
    Dynamite 1.759%
    Holy Water 1.685%
    Napolean?s Diary 1.612%
    Archimedes? Note 1.539%
    30 Game Cents 1.466%
    Adv. Quarrying Tools 1.392%
    Iron Rake 1.392%
    Senior Battalion 1.392%
    Blast Furnace 1.392%
    War Ensign 1.319%
    Intermediate Guidelines 1.319%
    Tax Policy 1.246%
    Senior Guidelines 1.172%
    Honor Medal 1.172%
    Speaker (10 Pieces Package) 1.099%
    Chain Helm of Beowulf 1.099%
    Truce Agreement 1.026%
    Wisdom Medal 0.953%
    Courage Medal 0.953%
    Epitome of Military Science 0.806%
    Double Saw 0.806%
    Freedom Medal 0.733%
    Civil Code 0.733%
    City Teleporter 0.659%
    50 Game Cents 0.586%

You have a 58.62% chance of winning a Regular reward
    Regular Rewards:
    Junior Battalion 3.041%
    20k Food 2.931%
    40k Iron 2.894%
    40k Food 2.748%
    20k Iron 2.491%
    Hero Hunting 2.455%
    Beginner Guidelines 2.455%
    20k Lumber 2.418%
    15k Gold 2.381%
    Merchant Fleet 2.345%
    20k Stone 2.308%
    40k Stone 2.272%
    Anabasis 2.235%
    Leather Helm of Robinhood 2.198%
    30k Gold 2.162%
    Speaker 2.052%
    40k Lumber 2.015%
    Quarrying Tools 1.978%
    Plowshares 1.905%
    Primary Guidelines 1.795%
    Arch Saw 1.722%
    10 Game Cents 1.612%
    Blower 1.575%
    Cross Medal 1.282%
    National Flag 1.136%
    Rose Medal 1.136%
    Lion Medal 1.099%
    Corselet 1.026%
    War Horn 0.953%

I got this information from Hods Realm of evony
    Last edited by Mismaah; 03-26-2010 at 05:43 AM.

You figured that all out yourself? Didn't copy it from some other site?

Quote Originally Posted by CrankyHamster View Post
    You figured that all out yourself? Didn't copy it from some other site?
    LOL was just about to write the same thing. I've seen that somewhere before.

And do enjoy the copy and paster poster didn't remove the reference to the original site.

This post and the one before mine and the one after WERE written before op edited the post to include the site the information was copied from.

And before that a mod DEJeroba, dunno if I got the name correct, edited the post to state that op copied the information with no credit.

Last edited by TheMan00; 03-28-2010 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Clarification

Some fools will do anything to gain attention!

Protect & Punish....At All Times

You idiots should probably realize he posted it here not to gain rep to help people understand the wheel in fact at the bottom of his post it even includes a line saying where you can send your data to so that would make me think maybe he helps out with the HODS site. So before you trolls go looking for someone to **** on read the post first.

I think that's a quote directly from the hods site, not what the poster said personally.

FoxyBunny was, is, and always will be better than Dawnseeker!

Join social group Scd's Warriors. Please come and enjoy your time in it!

I think that was a mildly fun read . . when I read it on Hods . . . so I am wondering . . is there any other unsolicited info you want to google, cut and paste for me? If not then perhaps you'd come over to my house and cut my Spam meat for me? The asylum does not let me use a knife.

thats not possible that the Jackpot with such low rate
    I got below things in 5 months with the daily amulets (TOO MANY THINGS TO RECORD SO I JUST CHOOSE TO SHOW Jackpot ITEMS)and also a lot of Premium Rewards and Respectable Rewards.
    2 Penicillins,1 Ritual of Pact,1 Senior Medal Boxe,over10 Medium Medal Boxes,4 Adv. City Teleporters,2 Adv. Tax Policy,2 Ivory Horn (10),2 or 3 On War (5),1 Holy Helm of Mars
    As I showed that the wheel dont have any prob rate ,but it may depends on the time,player use the amulets.
    Therefore I point out that someone may doesn't have any luck but change the time to use it may help a lots...
    If there don't have any secret on it , I would just say I'm lucky

Quote Originally Posted by st.John View Post
    thats not possible that the Jackpot with such low rate
    I got below things in 5 months with the daily amulets (TOO MANY THINGS TO RECORD SO I JUST CHOOSE TO SHOW Jackpot ITEMS)and also a lot of Premium Rewards and Respectable Rewards.
    2 Penicillins,1 Ritual of Pact,1 Senior Medal Boxe,over10 Medium Medal Boxes,4 Adv. City Teleporters,2 Adv. Tax Policy,2 Ivory Horn (10),2 or 3 On War (5),1 Holy Helm of Mars
    As I showed that the wheel dont have any prob rate ,but it may depends on the time,player use the amulets.
    Therefore I point out that someone may doesn't have any luck but change the time to use it may help a lots...
    If there don't have any secret on it , I would just say I'm lucky
    well its kinda based on luck

something like a gamble(not negatively)

so where is this secret? you should have called this topic something like wheel of fortune because this aint no secret.
    BirdZilla is watching you