Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to build an army city ?

Default How to build an army city ?

I have already build 2 cities with mixed ressources and not the greatest army.
    Now I have build a 3. city and want it to become an army city.
    What do I need ?
    Of cource lots of farms to feed the army, and lots of cottages to have workers on the farms, but what else?

How do I make my city a great army city ?

Make lots of barracks, have lots of resources being produced, espiecially food, and have lots of cottages, because you can only produce as many troops at once as your idle population.

But lots of barracks conflicts with the other needed buildings, because lack of space.
    What will be the best ratio ?

I didn't mean the ratio between the baracks, but the ratio between the baracks and the other highly needed buildings.

The only buildings you really need to have after you have achieved a level 10 academy and have maxed out your resources are cottages. Once you have maxed it you can delete the other buildings.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by logrus View Post
    The only buildings you really need to have after you have achieved a level 10 academy and have maxed out your resources are cottages. Once you have maxed it you can delete the other buildings.
    errr....

How about beacon tower, without which your spy reports are limited.

maybe a feasting hall, rally point or relief station.

Admittedly, you can live without a marketplace or inn.

Cool

Well um, thats why you scout from another city...err duh :P

Also you shouldn't attack/scout from your attacker city cuz then that just gives away the position.... just a tip

not saying you shouldn't have scouts in your attacker city, but you shouldn't scout from there anyways because its an attacker city so every possible effort should be to conceal its location, and make the strongest/biggest army

By delete the other buildings I mean the things like the forge and the workshop and those other not really needed buildings. I would keep the beacon tower though, always a good idea to know whats going to hit you.

There are a couple different guides on this in the Guide forum.

Once you reach the point where you can defeat NPC's without losses, feeding the army becomes irrelevant. Build as many barracks as you can sustain through raiding npc's and other players.