Page 453 of 453 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453
Results 4,521 to 4,529 of 4529

Thread: The Academy [RP]

Inside my own little corner, on the crossway of sanity and chaos.

Thantissa waved back at Rick, finding a seat right behind him. She got out her note stuff, trying to keep what class was next as far from her thoughts as possible. "Hey Army. Thought I might run into you here." She kept the smile plastered on her face.

Special Props To Don Ezio for this!

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.

Turning around to look at Thantissa, a sly smirk crossed Rick's face. "Well, aren't you in a good mood..." he said, noting her smile. "Glad to see me here? How's your day been?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigilstone17 View Post
    Holeypaladin is a pretty cool guy.
    I like swords.

"Army, at this point, I'd be glad to see just about anyone! Except Professor Cecilia." Thantissa made that clarification, then felt a tap at her shoulder. She wasn't surprised to see Professor Vaneca standing behind her, but the folded paper made her heart stop. She unfolded it and started reading, as she felt a hand give her shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"Thantissa,

You've probably heard from Flippar or Zemar how we all heard about your morning. I just wanted to emphasize that at any time you feel she's crossed a line, come and talk to any of us. None of us knew how upset she still felt about you, the elf, and the semi-elf and her Wraith Demon, and I apologize for talking you into TA'ing for her, knowing this. Keep practicing your mental shielding, because all of us know you're going to need it.

Professor Vaneca"

As soon as she was done reading the note, she had to take a moment with her eyes closed, trying not to show how touched she was. When she did, a mental image of a cold rainshower and a melting Professor Cecilia popped into her mind, along with a feeling of warmth and comfort. She couldn't help it, she burst out laughing, and a truer smile came out. With a sly smile, Vaneca stepped away, calling out, "Start focusing about halfway through class...!" Nodding her agreement, Thantissa folded the paper and put it in her notebook, feeling a bit better still.

Montros thanked Thantissa as she opened the door for him.
    "Alchemy... Sounds like a vacation from pain..." he muttered, as he took a seat at half-way point of the class.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Rick waved to Montros briefly as he entered. He was a bit surprised to see him in the advanced class, but it was always pleasant to see a familiar face.

Turning his attention back to Thantissa, he said, "Been helping him in his studies, as well?"

It took him a bit to notice the note. He reached a hand out as a way of asking if he could read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigilstone17 View Post
    Holeypaladin is a pretty cool guy.
    I like swords.

Weylin took a seat at the advanced marksmanship class he had transfered into.
    -------
    Alleen looked at his schedual, the next class was how to combat light mages. It would not be too hard, they were the natural counter to all things shadow, however, so it was a useful class.
    -------
    Striding into class Triston took a seat. Alchemy eh? Triston wondered, He had not had any classes for the time period it took up and so had requested to take a few additional classes. After being reviewed he had placed high enough in theory and application that he was allowed to take Alchemy. Should not be too hard... He took out a notebook and a few pencils, setting them on the desk he waited for class to begin.

"Nope. It seems his one misfortune with the hearth potion spurred him on to study harder, I imagine, right Montros? Besides...I remember reading a recipe in our Advanced book that I think pertains to him...something about a rage potion?" Thantissa shrugged. "Either way, he's here, and a very welcome sight."

Looking at Rick's outstretched hand, she figured he'd probably heard something, and handed the note over for him to read.

She also felt another aura, not quite as familiar, but familiar enough. She turned around to see Triston enter. It surprised her a bit, but she had enough faith (as it were) in her professor not to question why. She waved with a smile. "I was wondering when I'd see you in a class."
    Last edited by Fallbreeze; 08-16-2010 at 03:32 AM.

Montros smiled as he saw his friends in their familiar places again.
    "Yeah... That Hearth potion wasn't a good event... Been studying between classes so that would never happen... Again..." He muttered, and waved at Triston who entered the room.

"You're a Booby" ~William the Troll

Ray entered the "Minor Alchemy" class, to see that almost nobody except Father Lapesh there. "Um, sir, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to have other lessons? And where is Vaneca?" asked the curios Ray.
    Father Lapesh looked at Ray before he said "Vaneca had to do something else, so she asked me to hold both Advanced and Minor classes of Alchemy today. In fact, both classes are going to have a common lesson today. Help me to carry some of the scrolls over there, please?"
    Ray did as Lapesh asked and helped him to carry some weird scrolls to the "Advanced Alchemy" class.
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8