Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evony age 1

Default Evony age 1

Well, i've tried age 2, it's amazing! But will Evony Age 1 still be playable?

He11 NO! AgeII might not be resluised till 1011. SO i wukld kepoo myr hopfr llosr
    osg uggd shuld nottttttttt trghbv

I wanna be a super ho i want to be a lonsome super ho!!!!!!! So i can fly up it to it and have a good time as a super hooooooooo!!!!

Rep Me If You Like Whatever I Posted
    If You Didn't Want War, Then Why Are You In A War Game?
    Server3 And Server139

sorry about double posting

Rep Me If You Like Whatever I Posted
    If You Didn't Want War, Then Why Are You In A War Game?
    Server3 And Server139

Quote Originally Posted by lildaniel3 View Post
    Well, i've tried age 2, it's amazing! But will Evony Age 1 still be playable?
    AgeII is an expansion pack to AgeI. So if you load it, you won't have AgeI anymore.
    "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the stink bug that smears your windshield. I am Lightfoot Duck!"

oh ok thanks, but will age 1 ever discontinue or will they have both versions?

Default Evony age II

So how do I link my accounts or whats the deal if I decide i want age II does that mean starting the game over completely.

It's my understanding (doesn't mean I'm right) that if you login to AgeII with the email and password you used for AgeI, then it will be like upgrading from AgeI to AgeII. (Disclaimer: I may be totally mistaken.)

But what if you login to AgeII with a different email address and password? Would you be able to play AgeII and still login to AgeI using your old email address and password?
    "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the stink bug that smears your windshield. I am Lightfoot Duck!"

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Lightfoot View Post
    AgeII is an expansion pack to AgeI. So if you load it, you won't have AgeI anymore.
    Ehhh... I'm currently playing both atm...

It's my understanding (doesn't mean I'm right) that if you login to AgeII with the email and password you used for AgeI, then it will be like upgrading from AgeI to AgeII. (Disclaimer: I may be totally mistaken.)

But what if you login to AgeII with a different email address and password? Would you be able to play AgeII and still login to AgeI using your old email address and password?
    I'm also using the same email and pw. All I did was log onto the new Age II server.
    It doesn't do anything to any of your other servers...

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

After alot of negative reactions from the players when evony announced they were gonna upgrade the current worlds to age2 they decided to not do it now. For now the age1 servers will stay up and you can also play age2, but you will have to start from scratch there.
    ''Just a small guy standing between giants.''

''Only 1 man in a thousand is an leader, the other 999 follow woman.''

http://bbs.evony.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=137439&dateline=12685  80799

Quote Originally Posted by -VIP- View Post
    Age 1 is separate from Age 2....
    thats what I tried to say
    ''Just a small guy standing between giants.''

''Only 1 man in a thousand is an leader, the other 999 follow woman.''

http://bbs.evony.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=137439&dateline=12685  80799