Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Suspension for use of bots

Building a religion... a limited edition...

This is still going on?

LET IT DIE PEOPLE.

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    This is still going on?

LET IT DIE PEOPLE.
    Really? Let it die? Not really an option after you've been shafted. We will probably all get banned again after using a hack which Evony applied as a form of recompense.

Never have I seen such ineptitude as what Evony people have shown with this and not one explanation afterwards.

Now you're just being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by breakfastoats View Post
    Are you really surprised that people are attacking Evony? Try to imagine, if you will, that you have spent a load of money playing a game you enjoy and suddenly you are accused of cheating. No explanation and no response when you ask why. There is absolutely no reason to believe that this situation will improve so anyone who has paid money and lost a load of stuff, now faces the prospect of this happening over and over again.

Trouble is from your side of this ordeal you really cannot imagine that Evony could be so wrong. Or perhaps you just have your fingers so tightly crossed that they really are not as inept as it appears they might be judging by the number of complaints.

I KNOW that I did not break the rules. You have no way of knowing I am telling the truth. But let me tell you this. If they one day screw up and you get banned, oh how I will laugh at the smug *** who told me I must be a cheater because Evony does not get it wrong this often.
    If they one day screw up and you get banned, oh how I will laugh at the smug *** who told me I must be a cheater because Evony does not get it wrong this often.
    Very well said.
    I am ChrisJesus,I am really nice,but do not mess with me!
    Players who I have p1ssed off :
    corrupter-server 136 and server 140
    Cool Ownez-server 136
    jamaican who is now Jamai-server 136
    I am sure you have heard of me,but if not,you can find out about me.