Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballista Requirments chart for NPC raids

Default Ballista Requirments chart for NPC raids

This amount of ballista's was combined with a archery research level of 9 and a attack hero with a stat of 131. If you have a low level attack hero i would suggest you increase the amount of ballist's between 50% to 65% to be cautious.

I am currently working towards level 9 however 6708 ballistas does fail against level 9.

I will try to update this when i find out last information.

If you have any questions feel free to ask..
    Server 3
    href="http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cravenja/?action=view&current=Whisperingdeath_sig1.jpg

battle3.evony.com/default.html?logfile/eb/e7/80/bd/ebe780bd9ce00a1381526534755f263d.xml

I have done it with 5800 ballistas as well. I will get that battle report if you want. I currently have lvl 10 archery and a hero with 153 attack.

I believe the lvl 10 archery makes the world's difference.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" ~Einstein
    "lol well wine usually helps boost the wood"~LG
    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."~Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by chinothepony View Post
    battle3.evony.com/default.html?logfile/eb/e7/80/bd/ebe780bd9ce00a1381526534755f263d.xml

I have done it with 5800 ballistas as well. I will get that battle report if you want. I currently have lvl 10 archery and a hero with 153 attack.

I believe the lvl 10 archery makes the world's difference.
    hmm yes i believe i should have waited for lvl 10 myself in archery as this is my battle report from a lvl 9 npc

battle3.evony.com/default.html?logfile/98/b5/6f/bc/98b56fbc248422528838077b09778d58.xml

but i noticed your enemy hero was lvl 1 and the enemy hero i had was lvl 23 making it more difficult and i believe even with an archery research lvl of 10 if you had faced a higher level enemy hero you would have had major losses..

this is what ave learnt which is why i now believe overkill is always best strategy
    Server 3
    href="http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cravenja/?action=view&current=Whisperingdeath_sig1.jpg

Some of your numbers are a bit high. I've got two heroes, each with 600 ballista and 500 transporters, constantly hitting level 5 towns. I've not lost a single unit yet in probably a good 100 attacks total over the last week, and my heroes only have 101 and 103 attack respectively. However when I started this they were only around 65-70 each. With a 131 attack hero, you shouldn't need anywhere close to 600 ballista for a level 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamte View Post
    Some of your numbers are a bit high. I've got two heroes, each with 600 ballista and 500 transporters, constantly hitting level 5 towns. I've not lost a single unit yet in probably a good 100 attacks total over the last week, and my heroes only have 101 and 103 attack respectively. However when I started this they were only around 65-70 each. With a 131 attack hero, you shouldn't need anywhere close to 600 ballista for a level 5.
    Where did you read level 5? They are talking about a level 9 city.

I'm talking about in his chart. It says 600 with a 131 attack hero.

Yeah and with a 129 hero 2500 is enough for a lvl 8

You don't need to layer troops for NPC cities. Just balista's and transports.
    And your numbers i think are a little high, I've been farming a level 6 for medals with 800 balista, Hero's attack is around 130ish, archery at level 9.

oops, double post. Lag sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Zamte View Post
    I'm talking about in his chart. It says 600 with a 131 attack hero.
    Sorry I can't see the chart, it didn't load up for some reason.