Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony Hardcore Server

Quote Originally Posted by The Real McCoy View Post
    Is there any chance Evony can make one of these. A server where you cannot truce. Where there is no truce agreement, no dream truce and no holiday mode. A server for the true warriors of Evony who live and die by the sword and dont hide away like cowards.
    not everyone can be on all the time some People actually like to take Vacations go to work Etc so if someone uses Holiday mode to take a vacation w/their fam does that make them a coward? lol but i do agree Trucing and Holiday mode is Extremely annoying
    Last edited by LordCasey; 04-01-2010 at 02:34 AM.
    Host RIPLOL
    For Evony Customer Service you need to go to
    Hellen Wate.
    7 mil 800 k Prestige Retired

Well i'm not against camp time, or long attacks. I'm just fed up because these noobs have had my bird flashing for over a week now and there is nothing i can do about it because they are 400/500 miles away.

This could be like "Ultimate" Evony , I think you should be able to cap someones last city actually be able to win a war. For instance if an alliance caps over half of an alliances cities they should be forced to disband or something.

It would be cool if it worked fast like the beta did, so you can get to Prinzess quick. I feel like in a situation like this, people would be more willing to buy cents and new years packs and stuff because the pressure would be on, having the other restrictions of the game wouldnt be necessary.

It also would be pretty neat if alliances could have no other Allies or sisters.

To me it could be like Survival of the Fittest which would be AWESOME

So, to sum up so far, and I'll be editing this as it goes on.

Evony: Age I Hardcore Server
    1. No truce, dream-truce items available.
    2. No holiday mode offered.
    3. Attack time limit - 4hour maximum time allowed for an attack to land. (to prevent camping) - also entices attackers to teleport nearer and capture npcs to attack from.
    4. 0 population 1 city accounts should be removed after 1 week (paying or non-paying)
    5. You may not create new accounts on the server.
    6. Your last city can be taken, meaning you can be killed off the server.

Perhaps this should run for say, 2 or 3 months and then reward the top 10 players?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post

3. Attack time limit - 4hour maximum time allowed for an attack to land. (to prevent camping) - also entices attackers to teleport nearer and capture npcs to attack from.
    4. 0 population 1 city accounts should be removed after 1 week (paying or non-paying)

Perhaps this should run for say, 2 or 3 months and then reward the top 10 players?
    I think it could depend on how many are interested. Say you make 10 of these mini servers, then take the last standing alliances and merge them into a super hardcore mini server and have it be a battle of epic proportions, that could be cool.

Or if that's unrealistic, what do you mean by a reward for the players who make it to the finish line?

Possibly:
    -"Congrats you are super hardcore" packages for main accounts (cents/excals/onwars/teles/nation medals/ res etc)

pretty much the only thing i can think of

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post

Just a note for 3. 4 hour maximum time on player cities. Some NPC's I knock over from 200 miles away require an 8 hour+ march

Since it is april fools today i'm not going to trust anything staff says untill they confirm it tomorrow, but that would be an awesome idea.

2-3 months seems a bit short though, if we needed to start from scratch that is.

But excellent idea. Evony warriors challenge. Not for the fainthearted, or the employed.

Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    lmao I've never been a quote before . How precious !

Quote Originally Posted by Roads View Post
    Since it is april fools today i'm not going to trust anything staff says untill they confirm it tomorrow, but that would be an awesome idea.

2-3 months seems a bit short though, if we needed to start from scratch that is.

But excellent idea. Evony warriors challenge. Not for the fainthearted, or the employed.
    What if when you start out you are allready a prinzess and you have basic set up cities and all you have to do is get heros and build them and your army. Then 2-3 months wouldn't be so un-realistic

Edit: if prinzess is unrealistic as well then Baron or Viscount etc

Hmm and what about alliances? Yes/no... are we looking for the best team or the greatest warrior by him/her self?

Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    lmao I've never been a quote before . How precious !

Quote Originally Posted by Roads View Post
    Hmm and what about alliances? Yes/no... are we looking for the best team or the greatest warrior by him/her self?
    I personally think the game is boring without the people, so i would vote yes on alliances.

However they could be small ones like cap it at 20-50 people as long as the map is the right size.

But i think it takes more skill to have a group of people successfully working together and dominating and having eachothers backs rather then an individual who is online at the right time and dominates individuals

Reinforcements help only when those who are reinforcing has a correct understanding of battle mechanics and know exactly how much of what they need to send. I think you can still prove your "hardcoreness" in an alliance
    Last edited by Lazzzzzzzzalicious!; 04-01-2010 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCasey View Post
    not everyone can be on all the time some People actually like to take Vacations go to work Etc so if someone uses Holiday mode to take a vacation w/their fam does that make them a coward? lol but i do agree Trucing and Holiday mode is Extremely annoying
    If you go on holiday you do realise is it within the evony rules to allow someone to account sit for you. Going on vacation doesnt make you a coward however using vacation mode to avoid an enemy does. I have had this done a few times to me and the guy has been there all the time.

I think such a server would have to be an all start from scratch one. Some servers exploits have lead to unlimited resource and ridiculous armies which have the power to crush most legitimate ones.