Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony Hardcore Server

Medal farming has been easy on later servers. Only takes me 2-3 weeks to get to Furstin farming for medals. I think giving everyone a high rank to start with removes one of the key skills of medal farming from the game. Title is something to be earnt or paid for.

I would say that you start from scratch, everyone does, on a Hardcore server. And you would not be able to make a new account on that hardcore server during the time it was running. Then in say 2 or 3 months (although 3 months seems like a very long time, so maybe 2), we look at the top 10 players and reward them with some really great packages specifically made for hardcore game winners and then reset so people can start over and try new strategies.

As for Alliances, we could state that it's every woman and man for themselves and have no alliances, or cap the alliances to 10 persons, as we'd only be looking at rewarding those top ten players who are left standing.

I think this would be an excellent idea! We have an alliance on our server who we are hostile with that ports around all the time, hits people, then truces! Would love a server with no truces available, so that I could handle business properly!
    Always Remember The FHPS
    I love JuJuBees, She wants to have my babies!! xoxo

Props to Ravenwings for the awesome sig!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post
    I would say that you start from scratch, everyone does, on a Hardcore server. And you would not be able to make a new account on that hardcore server during the time it was running. Then in say 2 or 3 months (although 3 months seems like a very long time, so maybe 2), we look at the top 10 players and reward them with some really great packages specifically made for hardcore game winners and then reset so people can start over and try new strategies.

As for Alliances, we could state that it's every woman and man for themselves and have no alliances, or cap the alliances to 10 persons, as we'd only be looking at rewarding those top ten players who are left standing.
    I'd would most definitely try it. And i think a lot of others would too. Everyone wants to be the strongest player

The problem with that being how do you tell who the top 10 are?
    Most would say prestige means nothing and is inaccurate, would there be any other way to rank people?

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    The problem with that being how do you tell who the top 10 are?
    Most would say prestige means nothing and is inaccurate, would there be any other way to rank people?
    Since the last city can be taken and no new accounts can be made it could be very well the case there aren't even 10 people left

Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    lmao I've never been a quote before . How precious !

Quote Originally Posted by Roads View Post
    Since the last city can be taken and no new accounts can be made it could be very well the case there aren't even 10 people left
    Lol but what if they end up hundreds of miles apart?
    How would they find each other?
    Could the map be reduced in size as players are taken out?

If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCWNME View Post
    Lol but what if they end up hundreds of miles apart?
    How would they find each other?
    Could the map be reduced in size as players are taken out?
    To me it would make more sense if these servers were smaller
    meaning maybe the map should be even smaller then the original server maps. I believe those were 500 x 500, so maybe a 300 x 300 map, would make the game even more aggressive

Seriously best idea ever 1000/10 Server beast rawrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    To me it would make more sense if these servers were smaller
    meaning maybe the map should be even smaller then the original server maps. I believe those were 500 x 500, so maybe a 300 x 300 map, would make the game even more aggressive
    It may also be easier to put a zoom feature on the map because even then it will be hard to find people when most are taken out.