Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: I win at Evony

What an amazing battle report and breakdown of battle mechanics! This has seriously helped me learn battle mechanics even more. I am still trying to grasp them all seeing as I have only played this game for 4 months. This was excellently executed. As someone stated earlier, if you had sent more cavalry you would have taken a heavier loss. Perfect math done on your part Deadly. Many kudos!
    Always Remember The FHPS
    I love JuJuBees, She wants to have my babies!! xoxo

Props to Ravenwings for the awesome sig!!

Weird....................

Whys the link for this attack still work?

Anyway, ive been going over it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySinners View Post

Melee units target closest units first, with ties broken by highest total attack.

In round 1, phracts are targeted by defending cavs. Wont phracts be at 20, and pikes at 70. So Def cavs hit pikes round 1?
    Attacking cavs hit defending cavs, not killing all of them.
    This way, in round two, attacking cavs still stay at 1600 while defending phracts advance to 1500 (now in range of attacking cavs)You are sexy.

In round 2, pike and swords are killed off by cavs and phractsBecause of my first point, sword and phracts no?
    Since about 40k defending cavs have died off, defending cavs still have higher total attack and are thus targeted by attacking cavs.

In round 3, attacking cavs kill off phracts, phracts hit warriors

In round 4, attacking cavs advance 1500 pace to 100 distance from scouts, allowing cavs to safely hit scouts without being hit in return.

In round 5, walls are breached.
    I might be back for more, this is just how far I've got so far.
    Last edited by Naems; 04-24-2010 at 06:02 PM.
    http://capishcapish.webs.com/ForumSigs/Naems-2.gif
    Sig thanks to Ravenwings!
    Retired

Units move as far as they can each round, stopping only if there's another unit in the way or when they've travelled a distance equal to their speed.

This means phracts would move the full 100 distance to meet cavs, not just 20 so cavs come in range.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySinners View Post
    Units move as far as they can each round, stopping only if there's another unit in the way or when they've travelled a distance equal to their speed.

This means phracts would move the full 100 distance to meet cavs, not just 20 so cavs come in range.
    Ohh ok, thanks
    http://capishcapish.webs.com/ForumSigs/Naems-2.gif
    Sig thanks to Ravenwings!
    Retired

Epic bump for an epic report! Mwuahaha