Thread: Conquer Level 8 NPC

Default Conquer Level 8 NPC

I am recently returning to evony after a long break, as expected all my cities have been taken over except my main city. I am now surrounded by multiple NPC's and I want to take over a level 8 NPC neighbor as not to have to start another city from scratch.

What is the best way to conquer a level 8 NPC, any proven help would be greatly appreciated, i.e hero attack and troops necessary to get that loyalty down.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocken View Post
    I am recently returning to evony after a long break, as expected all my cities have been taken over except my main city. I am now surrounded by multiple NPC's and I want to take over a level 8 NPC neighbor as not to have to start another city from scratch.

What is the best way to conquer a level 8 NPC, any proven help would be greatly appreciated, i.e hero attack and troops necessary to get that loyalty down.
    Why a lvl 8...??

Just go for a lvl 10

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

I figured an 8 would be easier then a 10

use about 40-60k archers for the first hit and atleast a hero of 160 att
    then 15k archers for the loys runs then repeat process
    If i help or tried rep+ me.

I've never taken an 8, so not sure how much easier it'd be than a 10, but I'd definitely recommend waiting until you can take the 10. The Rally Spot, Feasting Hall & Walls alone would be reason enough, but Beacon Tower, Relief Station, TH, Acadamy, Embassy and all those level 10 cottages are killer. Relief Station upgrades are beasts.

Find one close by, and start with 350k archers & 400k warriors. 100k archers, rainbow'd in first wave, then 40k/40k in 2nd wave, then 20k/20k for next 7 or 8 waves. Repeat that, as every 6 minutes the troops will regen some, so you'll want a clearing wave after every regen.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacenik View Post
    Find one close by, and start with 350k archers & 400k warriors. 100k archers, rainbow'd in first wave, then 40k/40k in 2nd wave, then 20k/20k for next 7 or 8 waves. Repeat that, as every 6 minutes the troops will regen some, so you'll want a clearing wave after every regen.
    Wow ouch thats a lot of troops if its 1-2 miles away you definately don't need that much!

150k archers and 300 warriors is *more* than plenty. Anything extra will just make it easier.

break with archers 96k archers 2k warriors 2k scouts, follow it up 50k archer wave with 1k warriors, then 30k-20k waves should be fine for loyalty drops, each time they return, make sure the inital wave has a good 30k archers with the 20k-30k warrors to kill any respawn.