Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FB making Age II more unbalanced than Age I

Default FB making Age II more unbalanced than Age I

It was said that FaceBook would not give any major advantage to anyone, but less than a week into the game some players have amassed huge FB funded armies, such as this army (she additional troops in her other city):

http://battlena1.evony.com/default.html?logfile/20100401/b2/3d/b23d1474cb7c375e490bcbe6a1ddb4a6.xml

IMO the FB "gifts" will ruin Age II faster than the exploits ruined Age I

The bigger question is, how the heck can she feed that right now?
    But you're right, if someone at that level can get all that, its unfair.
    Reality scripted TV.
    Chasing fifteen minutes of fame.
    Fight over fuel.
    Violence in school.
    The youth are as confused as I am.

I've been told Facebook terms only allow you one account per person. Since I use my facebook for connecting with business contacts and associates I would NEVER link a game to it - any game. I won't make a Facebook account for my game alias either just to get goodies. I've already tuned off notifications from MW and FV. Oh well, I guess I'm just not a fit for this.
    Lady Amikee
    Retired-Just Observing Now

Building a religion... a limited edition...

They really should get rid of this facebook stuff.... You can 'gift' your friends just about anything except game cents right now. Its getting completely ridicules now. At first, I was like, "Oh cool, Facebook app." Then I was like, "Dammit, I don't care if my peeps are getting Plauge, I DONT want to update my facebook status!"

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Everywhere you can think of... My true place.. In my castle

Wow I agree that is just ridiculous!!!!! Over 3mil troops in less than a week!! I have not used the FB things yet and I dont think I will it reminds me Che@ting... But Evony Team have allowed it.. Maybe they should lessen the FB rewards or just get rid of them altogether as it seems that if people dont have facebook or just dont want to use them will get DESTROYED... I think that if you get packages for free and others dont (their choice) that it will become a less enjoyable game as you will not have to do anything.. You will just have to sit back open packages and not really experience what Evony is about.. Which is working for what you want and becoming best my Lots of hardwork!

Rep me if I help.. Or if I make you laugh.. Or if you agree with some things I say...

My alliance isn't REBIRTH2 anymore it is MAXIMUS I need too change that!

i agree it makes a very un-level playing field if peeps can jsut hitt buttons all day and amass massive armyies and resources and wall forts

and acer , that pic describes very much so the frustration im having with my acount disaperring and ending up as a generic LORD8975766 n00b knowing my original acount and city still exists out there somewhere lol , except i was thinking about using a hammer instead

LOL Eolithic.. Sometimes a hammer is the only way

Rep me if I help.. Or if I make you laugh.. Or if you agree with some things I say...

Seems to me as if this works on the exact same principle of the prestige bug except with troops and clicking the refresh button or w/e this time. Honestly if I were to care enough to exploit I would use that bug to get more resources for armor that actually cost cents.

I'm not saying that people don't already do that though..... Thanks facebook and weak programming....

Your favorite "retired" player,

Twonky

He's Dancing

Twonky are u thinking of joining back in beta with us??? we would love to have you with us
    Last edited by RedSun2; 04-03-2010 at 02:48 PM.

I hate to be the one to say "I told you so," Evony.

But...

Facebook is evil, I told you so =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.