Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FB making Age II more unbalanced than Age I

Everywhere you can think of... My true place.. In my castle

LOL I want that pic

Rep me if I help.. Or if I make you laugh.. Or if you agree with some things I say...

My alliance isn't REBIRTH2 anymore it is MAXIMUS I need too change that!

Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    I have a feeling this "Facebook" relationship that Evony has made is going to be a bigger regret than that deal they made with MoneyBookers.

I'm glad I have never touched facebook, I can play just fine.
    I told you so, Evony.

... it feels good, saying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazzzzzzzzalicious! View Post
    i started to read this and agree with everything rota says. if people just listened to him the forums would be a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Rota is correct.

I don't even understand the question.

I dont even know why we need FaceBook and Evony... maybe they are gonna merge that aswell!?!?

Rep me if I help.. Or if I make you laugh.. Or if you agree with some things I say...

LOL seems somebody is already attempting that fate , its called Evonybook , look it up on google ROFL

Oops did you mean litterally cos i did XD

yes there really is an evonybook , yu have to look it up on google thou as yu cant post links in forum threads

Quote Originally Posted by RedSun2 View Post
    Twonky are u thinking of joining back in beta with us??? we would love to have you with us
    Redsun,

I'm sorry m8 but this game has eaten away at my life. I dedicated 8-12 hours a day to it pre-beta and cannot do that any more. I am a grad student and about to get married in 51 days so I have much more to be concerned about rather than my food consumption.

I played beta since day 1 for DaFallen and I owned and defended Atlantis in beta the entire time (thanks to my guild mates). I in NO way claim to taking Atlantis myself and it was a group effort that took hours/days of planning, I actually did very little in the taking and did a pretty damn good job defending.

Your comment of joining back in beta makes me laugh because that is what the live server is now. What we did at 10x speed was alpha testing / focus group except no one listened or answered our concerns and introduced an insanely broken system 3 days before A2 went live. What is out there now is a beta that they allow people to pay for - and that is disgraceful for a company to do to its long term patrons that they supposedly wish to keep.

I have started my own guild "Rainboes" which is an inside N1 joke from DaFallen. I will never join another guild other than DaFallen in any game I play now or in the future. We are a family, unfortunately the cheaters in age I broke our family up and the admins never stopped the rampant hacking that was going on. Luckily the friends I met there are still my friends for life and we don't require evony to communicate.

I am sure this post doesn't fit to the thread but I ask the mods not to delete it. This is my goodbye #1 to those of you who know me. For you mods that want to delete it, I will be out of your hair soon enough, I am just waiting for the admission that Age II launch was a mistake. Until that time I will continue to post my thoughts on the lack of testing and the greed for money. (the later I could care less about, but if you are going to take peoples money you should do real beta tests and not just provide an open sandbox of dumbasses to play in).

I even forgot the topic now - but take it as you will. I know that the people I have made friends with will know what I am saying. And for those friends, I will always see you on skype.

Love,
    Twonky

He's Dancing

Seriously DC? you gonna trump me with that?

NM: DC decided to "un-trump" me
    Last edited by twonky; 04-02-2010 at 12:15 AM.

He's Dancing

As I mentioned I don't link games to Facebook so I'm only going on what I've read about what Evony does, but I do know that posting your game achievement on Facebook is often regarded as spam.

I know I've turned off "ALL" game announcements there cause after the 1000th MW level-up announcement or 1000th "poor baby seal is going to die if not fed" just drove me nuts. If Evony actually consulted with some veteran FB users they would know it's yesterday's tactic.

Sure it may work with a group of like minded players but most peeps really don't want to know your hourly advances on a game they don't play. Just sayin - -
    Lady Amikee
    Retired-Just Observing Now

Thats alright Twonky I guess i agree with you on some parts.. Wish you all the best