Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook Link - Account Disappeared?

Default Facebook Link - Account Disappeared?

We're trying to determine the cause of this bug. If you have linked your facebook account to your existing account and then been unable to access your original account, please post here (or send me a PM) with ALL of the following information (others will be deleted):

Server:
    Original Lord Name:
    Facebook email:
    After creating your original account, describe the steps you went through to link it to facebook (for example, clicked the link on the right side of the screen, clicked accept terms, etc.) BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE:
    Did the game ask you to choose between your Facebook and original account after the link? Which did you choose?:
    Any other information you think might be important:
    Nathan Seltzer
    Evony Community Manager

Dawntracker
    Evony staff will never ask for your password.

My original lord name in Na1 is woodtiger
    Facebook email: Indplswoodtiger@sbcglobal.net
    I hit the link in blue field at the top of the in game screen.
    I do not remember anything else but putting my info in the two boxes.
    My city still shows in the stats page but now I am Lord 720...
    My friend linked his city on my computer with his facebook, his still works. though thats on his now, should I try to get him to log in on mine?
    Last edited by indplswoodtiger; 04-02-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: More info

Server: NA4
    Original Lord Name: Lana
    Facebook email: Blueeyes00@gmail.com
    After creating your original account, describe the steps you went through to link it to facebook (for example, clicked the link on the right side of the screen, clicked accept terms, etc.) BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE:
    - Clicked "Link with Facebook" -- had to create a facebook account
    - Logged in through Facebook -- to a "reset" account
    - Logged out, then logged in through AgeII Website (and had my old account back)
    - Tried to link that way again, (got the reset account)
    - A followup screen gave me two options (a) Delete Evony account; keep Facebook account, (b) Delete Facebook account; keep Evony account.
    - I chose the 2nd option because I don't give a damn about my facebook account.
    - Now I can't find my account anywhere.

Did the game ask you to choose between your Facebook and original account after the link? Which did you choose?: Yes, the Evony account.
    Any other information you think might be important: Fairly certain I covered everything.

My original lord name in Na1 is phalanx
    Facebook email: scott.oldfield@live.co.uk
    hit the button in game, because i wanted to link the account (the F on the side) it instead of linking my account, loaded a new evony screen with a brand new account...
    i would LOVE to have my main account back as my facebook one keeps messing up also (keeps rolling back to beginning, except for heros and buildings)

Server:na1
    Original Lord Name:Melanippe
    Facebook email: kerrylou1260@hotmail.com
    Process: I connected to facebook in the last day of beta. Then reconnected when I joined na1 before I went into the game. I was booted and relogged in using the login through facebook on the home page but it made me make a new account saying I didn't exist but my Lord name was taken.
    Scenario: I was alternating between Chrome and Firefox trying to get into the server. My daughter's facebook account was open on my computer at the time. But nothing seemed to connect to hers.
    Complications since: The inaccessible account has had coins redirected to it because I input my email rather than my account number first time I applied for coins. Facebook won't recognize my promotions when sending gifts. Evony didn't add me to the Hall of Fame for prestige achievement.
    I would like to keep the account I have now but have my original ID and I would like the coins transferred.
    Last edited by Melanippe; 04-02-2010 at 08:24 PM.

Default Lord name

I have never linked my face book to my account and my lord name is still wrong. When ever i try to change it it tells me name error. i never got the option to change my name in server na1 but when i was on beta i was tardy421girl

server na1
    Original Lord Name:vincenes
    Facebook email:vhawk29@hotmail.com

I clicked the link on the right side of the screen
    It asked me to link my facebook page, I accepted, then when I went to refresh my browser it created a new acct. I can't unlink the facebook acct from the unwanted new acct. It gives me the option to delete/unlink one acct or the other, but they don't do anything.

I want my facebook acct linked to the acct with the lord name vincenes. I've spent money and would like to see this acct get some attention. Thanks. Good luck, and don't overdose on the headache meds.

vincenes

Server: na1
    Original Lord Name: Tilk
    Facebook email: tilk722004@yahoo.com

I used the facebook tab in game to link to facebook, i had used my evony original account for several days on the server na1. After i linked to my facebook account i could not access my original evony account, until after maintenance, I then had to use the non fb log-on to access my original evony account. After 1 day i again attempted to link my fb account to my original evony account. I had the same result as the first time. Now if i try to use my Facebook log on I will not be able to unlink or use my original evony account.

Did the game ask you to choose between your Facebook and original account after the link? Which did you choose?: I was not asked if i should use my original evony account or facebook, for either attempt.

Any other information you think might be important: Is there a way to unlink Facebook from an account? Or delete my facebook evony log on from server na1?

Server: NA4
    Lord Name: Abadd0n
    Facebook email: ownerabbadon@gmail.com
    Process: I clicked the button in game to link my accounts and now I get this whenever I try to "complete and share" when finishing a quest in game

Your Facebook and Evony accounts are linked.
    Your Evony Account: gmchaos@hotmail.com
    Your Facebook Account:
    Logout
    "Met Clint Eastwood and slapped his momma"

Server:na1
    Original Lord Name:sofoiks
    Facebook email:sofoiks@gmail.com
    When i linked lord name sofoiks i used a different fb acc whitch worked. But in hour or two i decited its better to create a new fb acc sofoiks@gmail.com for game. Now my problem is that i cant unlink from edis.karic@gmail.com to sofoiks@gmail.com. If you would be kind enough to help me with this.
    When i tryed to link it with my correct fb acc sofoiks@gmail.com it created me a new lord name LORD56373323 whitch can be deleted im not planing to use it ever.
    Thank you in advanced