Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how to unlink facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Tovya View Post
    So, you've finally removed the app from your Facebook account, but how about linking a new "Evony dedicated" Facebook account to your Evony account? Currently I keep getting that my Evony account is linked with another FB account. Fix for this yet?
    Looking for the same resolution here, too! I wanted Evony exclusive new FB account linked to current Evony account, but I can't figure it out! I think Evony needs to be able to sign in with single Evony ID number, and then if we want link FB, link FB manually from account management instead of assigning new ID with each FB account. I'm pretty sure many people are having the same problem!

I'm having a similar problem. I decided to delete my FB account and start again with it. I figured that it would be easier than individually going through each friend and application that I no longer want. All my friends details are in my address book so I could easily send requests from the new account.

All was well until I tried to link Evony to my new account!!!!!

It shows me that it's linked to the new account (from within the Evony account settings) but whenever I try to accept a gift or accept troops from FB it only offers me the option of sending them to na14. I wouldn't mind if I was on na14 but I'm on na4.

Also, if I 'Log in with Facebook' it only offers me na14. I have to log in with my Evony account, then it shows me that it's linked with my new FB account!!!

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER EVONY!!!
    Last edited by Borann; 05-07-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Adding more info

Yep, I'm having the same problems. Is this ever going to be fixed?

Any updates to this?

I am also having the same problems

I linked my old FB acount with my Evony, then created a new FB account and removed the app from my Old FB Account.

But Evony is still linking it with my old FB account.

This is a BUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it fixed.

Default Facebook

Is there a way to unlink my Facebook account and link it to another? Without having to create a new evony account?

No. The best you can do is to remove the Evony app from your facebook and block it which will stop the spam. However it will still be linked and you can not link your Evony account to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Alusair View Post
    If you don't care enough to make yourself understandable, don't be surprised if others don't care enough to try to figure out what you're trying to tell them.

Default UNLINK FACEBOOK h o w

when i created a FB account just for evony it automated an evony acccount random.

how do i unlink that and connect with my evony account??

ive tried deleting the evony app in FB, in the account settings theres a place to link.

it keeps saying its already linked to to the FB account i deleted it from.

what others have said......

Ok, first I?m having the same issue as a few others, I cannot unlink my FB account from my Evony account so that I may link a new FB account designated to Evony with my account. Very annoying and frustrating.

There is no way to unlink your facebook account in evony. The wrong facebook account got linked to my evony account and i tried changing to the correct account. I was able to unlink the account in facebok but now no account is linked perod. It just says that the evony account is linked with ?facebook account:? and nothing afer. When you try linking any account it says that the evony account is already linked with another fb account.
    InVasion Na8 and Divinity Na17 Vaincre Na18

1. Log onto Facebook
    2. Click Account
    3. Application Settings
    4. Remove Evony as an Application

YOU ARE NOW FREE =]
    Thanks WN1 Hit for the sig!

"ive tried deleting the evony app in FB, in the account settings theres a place to link."

i did that

the app is not there in my new FB account. BUT when i try to link my evony account to it it says that deleted one is still there. even after refreshing.
    InVasion Na8 and Divinity Na17 Vaincre Na18