Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how to take this guy down ?

Quote Originally Posted by slanster View Post
    ^what he says, or just a full layerd archer hit...
    do u think 70k archers r enough ??
    and 5k for the rest ?

anyone can give me suggestions on what kind of troops do i need ?

Yeah, scout bombs would be great, you could send about 10 of them. Or you could send about 20 waves of 20k warriors to clear the traps, then send 100k cavalry.

OR..........You could save a wee bit of time and do what slanster suggests. Send 1 fullly layered archer wave.

You could probably do it with the 70k archers you mention, but I would recommend a full wave, which is 90-100k archers plus layers. I am a wee bit of a noob when it comes to layering, so take this with a grain of salt, but layer your archers with maybe 100 each infantry plus scouts and cavalry.
    Thank you, drive through.

S88 - Matt the Beast, alliance sinister with symbols, retired.
    S122 - MisterM, alliance BURN5/3lit3, back from retirement
    AgeII - na4, "retired", waiting a year till bugs are worked out.
    S97, 126, 128, 131, 132, 135 - a little here, a little there.

11k at's 5k traps and 16k archers?

Small warrior waves to take the traps out, maybe 2 5k waves will clear um all out, and you could do a SB, tbh I usually kill around 16k archer per SB so losing honor and gaining prestige from the rebuilding would be fine by me. But you could also just throw a nice archer rainbow like these guys suggest.

Lol and from above why did you say 20 20k warriors waves to clear 5k traps? It wouldn't take nearly that many.
    Its a game guys, and you cant spell game without ME lol yeah I went there.

Saxony-89
    Try and Find Meh !

Send 90k arch (70k will win however expect more losses than 90k) and 1k layers 100 layering is too flimsy you might get unlucky and one layer might get killed with 100 and cause some extra troops loss.. dont take chances with your troops..
    Last edited by jak155; 04-06-2010 at 09:30 AM.

Evony, The Drug for Sadist Farmers

Ooh God.. I don't believe it ... This 2 page discussion is for killing 16k archers
    Server na43 : TheKing

Alliance Name : 100

Quote Originally Posted by GOGOMonkey6 View Post
    11k at's 5k traps and 16k archers?

Small warrior waves to take the traps out, maybe 2 5k waves will clear um all out, and you could do a SB, tbh I usually kill around 16k archer per SB so losing honor and gaining prestige from the rebuilding would be fine by me. But you could also just throw a nice archer rainbow like these guys suggest.

Lol and from above why did you say 20 20k warriors waves to clear 5k traps? It wouldn't take nearly that many.
    sorry to ask , SB = scout bomb ?
    but if his gate is closed , then i cant use scout bomb , right ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyrant View Post
    Ooh God.. I don't believe it ... This 2 page discussion is for killing 16k archers
    lol .. sorry i'm still a noob
    this will be my first attack to a non npc , so i just want to make sure everything is right

Quote Originally Posted by GOGOMonkey6 View Post

I was being a bit sarcastic on those numbers We need to remember this guy is new and likely doesn't have the kind of numbers more experienced players are used to using.
    Thank you, drive through.

S88 - Matt the Beast, alliance sinister with symbols, retired.
    S122 - MisterM, alliance BURN5/3lit3, back from retirement
    AgeII - na4, "retired", waiting a year till bugs are worked out.
    S97, 126, 128, 131, 132, 135 - a little here, a little there.

ATs are worth about 4 archers. So 11,000 x 4 = 44,000 + 16,000 = 60,000 archer power.

With 5000 traps, I'm not sure it would be worth it to clear them with warriors. (If you wanted to you could send 9 waves of 2k warriors to clean them out. But then you'd be losing 18k warriors and you may not clean them all.)

Best advice is to send 97k archers, layered with 1k warriors/1k pikes/1k swords. 97k archers will easily wipe out those ATs and archers.
    "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the stink bug that smears your windshield. I am Lightfoot Duck!"