View Poll Results: Is my GFX good

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    5 71.43%
  • NO

    2 28.57%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: GFX made by Dwsa7/UnoMorte

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    500

    Default

    yeah nice sig unomorte
    thanks to this new forum many good sig makers come here
    did you do it yourself?

  2. #12

    Default

    yehh, it is AWESOME
    but then sometimes hard LOL
    you GFX designer???
    VOTE FOR IN ACTIVE'S TO BE BOOTED OF OUR SEVERS!
<a href=http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=117860 target=_blank>http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=117860</a>
VOTE HERE!
    NEED A SIG???
    MSG ME THEN AND GET YOUR FREE SIGGY!!!
    A OFFER YOU CAN NOT HOLD DOWN!!!

  3. #13

    Default

    Me? or Tsubasa?
    I'm not lol. I'm an amateur at best.
    What's the hard part of the job?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnoMorte View Post
    yehh, it is AWESOME
    but then sometimes hard LOL
    you GFX designer???
    yeah me or Raven lol
    you would like to start your own sig shop also you are good at this apparently
    I am not a designer also just find a cool pic and crop it mostly
    Raven opened me the doors of PS but I dont want to go there
    nice sig again uno
    keep up good work

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasa View Post
    yeah nice sig unomorte
    thanks to this new forum many good sig makers come here
    did you do it yourself?
    Yes i did Tsubasa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    Me? or Tsubasa?
    I'm not lol. I'm an amateur at best.
    What's the hard part of the job?
    Well good luck with the GFX designing XD
    The hard part is gettin it on a due time LOL
    i like to take my time but they want it done quick LOL
    VOTE FOR IN ACTIVE'S TO BE BOOTED OF OUR SEVERS!
<a href=http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=117860 target=_blank>http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=117860</a>
VOTE HERE!
    NEED A SIG???
    MSG ME THEN AND GET YOUR FREE SIGGY!!!
    A OFFER YOU CAN NOT HOLD DOWN!!!

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnoMorte View Post
    Well good luck with the GFX designing XD
    The hard part is gettin it on a due time LOL
    i like to take my time but they want it done quick LOL
    Ahh yeah that sucks. I hate deadlines. I remember that guy from Toy Story II? The one who fixed up Woody? He said, "You cannot rush art." But I guess employers/clients have a right to rush you since they pay the $$$, right?
    But that's okay, since you get paid for what you like doing and what you do best

    I only do GFX as a hobby, not for work or anything. I enjoy it but don't envision myself really knotting my tie and locking myself up in a nine-to-five scenario. Plus, as I said, I'm only an amateur ... and still have a lot to learn

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    Ahh yeah that sucks. I hate deadlines. I remember that guy from Toy Story II? The one who fixed up Woody? He said, "You cannot rush art." But I guess employers/clients have a right to rush you since they pay the $$$, right?
    But that's okay, since you get paid for what you like doing and what you do best

    I only do GFX as a hobby, not for work or anything. I enjoy it but don't envision myself really knotting my tie and locking myself up in a nine-to-five scenario. Plus, as I said, I'm only an amateur ... and still have a lot to learn
    I am a painter as well LOL
    One thing keep to what you like and practice alot and you will get better !

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubasa View Post
    yeah me or Raven lol
    you would like to start your own sig shop also you are good at this apparently
    I am not a designer also just find a cool pic and crop it mostly
    Raven opened me the doors of PS but I dont want to go there
    nice sig again uno
    keep up good work
    I have been doin GFX for like 3 years now LOL
    VOTE FOR IN ACTIVE'S TO BE BOOTED OF OUR SEVERS!
<a href=http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=117860 target=_blank>http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=117860</a>
VOTE HERE!
    NEED A SIG???
    MSG ME THEN AND GET YOUR FREE SIGGY!!!
    A OFFER YOU CAN NOT HOLD DOWN!!!

  8. #18

    Default

    Woah. A painter. I sketch here and there, but I can't say they're "good enough" ROFLMAO ... hey, upload some so us mortals can pore over them.

    Do you also do "e-paintings" using Wacoms? Or do you use another?

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    hey, upload some so us mortals can pore over them.
    Whats that mean???


    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwings View Post
    Do you also do "e-paintings" using Wacoms? Or do you use another?
    e-paintings i don't understand sorry
    maybe because we are from a different country we got different things LOL
    VOTE FOR IN ACTIVE'S TO BE BOOTED OF OUR SEVERS!
<a href=http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=117860 target=_blank>http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=117860</a>
VOTE HERE!
    NEED A SIG???
    MSG ME THEN AND GET YOUR FREE SIGGY!!!
    A OFFER YOU CAN NOT HOLD DOWN!!!

  10. #20

    Default

    Ohh umm ... lol nvm. Was wondering what you use when you do GFXs ... do you have a Wacom tablet that you use for drawing images?

    As for your paintings, do you have a picture of them? My dad collects paintings from "artistic unknowns" as he calls it, or those who aren't relatively famous or are just going at it on their own. Who knows, maybe he'll take a fancy to your paintings and buy a few?

    What country are you from?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •