Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age II Attacking players

Default Age II Attacking players

... Ok through the myriad of posts and websites.. I have found little information on attacking neutral players. I have found that in order to attack a neutral player in Age II, one must "Declare War" on that player then wait 30 minutes... so far so good (as rediculous as it may be to have to wait 30 minutes)

After the 30 min are up... the option to "Colonize" appears, and from what I've gleaned from other info, colonizing is the only option available until the attack wait period (8 hrs ???) is done.
    --- so not wanting to wait, I send in troops to Colonize, and after successful doing so, I recalled the troops. after the loooooong suppression period, the colonization failed, which kinda makes sense since i didn't have any troops remaining there.
    --- the question is... now 16 hours into the 48 hour war declaration period, why am I not able to just plain ATTACK yet? and no, the option to switch it from colonize to attack in the drop down menu doesn't work - only pops up with msg saying unable to perform that action against that target...

Anyone?

Default really?

I can't be the only one with this question/issue... seriously, admin? someone?

im with ya on this one...confused as hell

well, in beta there was no attack option. This was always put down to the fact that they wanted to test the colonisation to death before going live. When it went live, to my dismay, there still wasn't an attack button.
    I sent a mail off to Evony asking if it would be reinstated....and i got an answer today

"You cannot attack a players last city"

Wow i thought , of course i need to find a person out of beginners protection with 2 cities, i scanned the map and found someone. When i clicked on the city it just came up with declare war option as usual
    i did not declare (never intended to) and left it thinking maybe you get an attack option after you declare...but this thread may well have shattered that hope.

i don't know if the city Blasted tried to attack was the players only city, but that advice from Evony looks like complete rubbish at the moment.

Default no attack

Thanks for the replies/responses... Now your answer regarding a players last city would make sense... (tho rediculous that you can't take his resources...) however... the first player (neutral and alliance-less) I tried attacking did indeed have 2 cities... and still no option to attack after the 30 min war declaration period... and then he wound up porting both cities and uprising b4 he was supressed... but the fact remains... where was the option to attack???

Quote Originally Posted by Blasted View Post
    Thanks for the replies/responses... Now your answer regarding a players last city would make sense... (tho rediculous that you can't take his resources...) however... the first player (neutral and alliance-less) I tried attacking did indeed have 2 cities... and still no option to attack after the 30 min war declaration period... and then he wound up porting both cities and uprising b4 he was supressed... but the fact remains... where was the option to attack???
    Isn't one and it appears that it may not ever come back ...

Default neutral

ya, that's just rediculous... all this effort to get facebook issues working... yet can't figure out how to add an attack ability to neutral/non-allianced players? Wouldn't making the game actually playable, b4 facebookable (or whatever), be more of a concern? Or at the very least ... some explanation as to y we can't attack these players... ?

---more frustration day by day....

Evony Age II = Polished Turd

Default cool...

Hmm... tough to do... but still playing...

yes, I fully agree with everyone. Im just going to say (and this might be long) that evony is more concerned with having a stupid facebook tab gleaming in our window than fixing bug issues and common sense issues. It annoying to not be able to attack somone ever, instead you colonize?!?! wtf is this sh*t about? As we've all learned about Evony Age I and their banning of players who supposidly "bot"- either innocent or guilty has told me one thing. evony is like an employer (best example...restaurant chain) they could give crap less about the player and their needs or complaints as long as the whole is happy or they look good.

The fact of the matter that they incorporated this Eveony Age II with facebook ****es me off. i get enough crap feeds of farmville and cafeworld... it's obnoxious to say the least that they're jumping into that market.

And the simple fact of the matter is which may contradict what i said above is- ive heard so many complaints as well as read them for certain issues (i.e. facebook tab, banning players, bugs, server going offline for no reason) and not one of them has ever been fully addressed. They seem to be greedy and more concerned with filling their pockets than with their paying loyal customers as evidence by the whole mentality of "hey who cares if we ban this guy for botting even if hes writing us a million emails a day complaining- we still wont give him any evidence and besides that we'll get 10 more paying players for just losing one"