Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wtf evony? Seriously!?!?!!??

Quote Originally Posted by DCJerboa View Post
    I lag must lag admit lag that lag this lag server lag has lag tested lag my lag patience lag to lag the lag max. lag It lag is near lag impossible lag to lag take lag an lag npc lag when lag it lag takes lag 15 lag seconds lag to send lag anything out, and lag lag lag lag lag you lag can lag never lag send waves one lag lag lag lag after the lag other lag because of the lag lag LAG. Couple lag that with lag the fact that lag the time to lag arrive is complete guess lag work... its become lag unplayable for lag me. I really lag am trying to bare with you lag but really... lag its terrible. FoxyBunny plays lag NA1. Surely she is lag lag lag lag tearing lag her hair lag out too? I lag am lag watching lag my lag members lag quit. lag lag They've lag had enough. lag lag

Those who know me... know how far it takes to push me to post something like this.

Abysmal.
    lol love reading this
    Forum are more FUN now

Haha epic waiting to load screen shot ^_^ props on the firefox and windows xp ^_^ i went to the darkside with vista and using a BT connection so i have lagg from evony and from my end... so i cant win ever way
    [Ninno20 aka Olympia aka Rhys]
    and i will remember your name and face
    on the day you are judged by the funhouse cast
    and i will rejoice in your fall from grace
    with a cane through the sky like "none shall pass"

meh... I think its fair.. obviously this is progress... get over it.. you cant all be pleased. just accept it and play.. if you dont like it.. go elsewhere.. stop wasting your life here

Sig/Ava By: RavenWings
    If you like my posts rep+ if not, maybe someday you will.

Quote Originally Posted by xMusashix View Post
    meh... I think its fair.. obviously this is progress... get over it.. you cant all be pleased. just accept it and play.. if you dont like it.. go elsewhere.. stop wasting your life here
    but i like wasting my life here ^_^ i just hate trolls so have decided i must troll all trolls and spam cool emotes like so

OMG its a we must

wasn't aimed towards you nin I <3s j00 lol.

I know i want being harsh <3

Quote Originally Posted by xMusashix View Post
    If only it were that simple. I have a ton of friends here who I do not wish to part with, and I admit this game seems to be the best in its genre... so its good for us to hang here, and help the community and the game. It doesn't mean that we shouldn't voice our displeasure at the seemingly curable frustrations we endure.

It isn't hard to make a server run well, especially when the game engine uses more client instructions than most similar games. Impose an account limit on the server, upgrade the server, or run over several servers. Age II is Evony's golden child. It will determine their popularity and prosperity for the foreseeable future. It should be as streamlined and playable as they can make it to maximize their user popularity. As it is, I've had half a dozen members leave the game today because the lag was the final straw for them. They were all good players. :|

Oh i know, but honestly I think "kingory" is better suited in the genre but i prefer Evony. its all bout the community of players and here is where that community is.

Default The Fact is Na1 Is Screwed

you guys act like its not a big deal, but some people have spent money on this game to get a head start, only to find some people found a glitch and got months ahead of other players, this game is still in beta in my oppion, and because of it they should have never allowed players to spend money on a product that wasnt done, and sold it as if it was, I even have friend in my allance that spent the 30 dollars and got none of the packages, and has gotten no reply, or ne compansation, I feel some people are out raged because they either A spent money on this game and were cheated, Or B spent a lot time and hard work to build there cities, only to get overshadowed by players who cheated, and got a reward for it

Your also assuming we havent spent $$ and havent put in hard time. I personally was online for about 35 hours after the server came up so i could get a good start. I even made it out of BP with a decent amount of troops WITHOUT using the glitch to get an even better start by hitting NPCs for prestige etc.. you dont need to spend $$ to get a head start.. you can do it with well planned time management. I don't wanna hear this whole "what about the people who paid etc.. etc..." I have done both free play and paid play... there really isn't a huge difference unless you buy a ton of speed ups.