View Poll Results: With constant improvements, updates and fixes, are we heading in the right direction?

Voters
3708. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like the direction Evony is headed.

3,038 81.93%
  • No. (Please reply to this post with your reason)

670 18.07%
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677

Thread: Week I Improvements and Changes (closed) Please Check Week 2 Improvements in CS forum

Default How long to fix lost accounts

How long does it take to get your account fixed after it has been lost by the facebook connection?

Quote Originally Posted by SleepWorker View Post
    Hi, Ctuggle1. Please follow this post and we'll fix it for you.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=119553

Considering that it won't allow me to vote, what is the point of a useless poll? It keeps asking me to log in and telling me I have no access to vote!!!!! but I can send posts - interesting!!!!!

Poll Options
    With constant improvements, updates and fixes, are we heading in the right direction?
    Yes, I like the direction Evony is headed.
    No. (Please reply to this post with your reason)

Quote Originally Posted by ctuggle1 View Post
    This popup screen happens like every 5 minutes and the "rewards" that you are supposed to get never appear in my items. My account was also deleted in the facebook linking, and I have sent 4 emails now about the topic and received 0 replies. I did find a posting about the topic. I do not find either of the 2 solutions to be adequate in a resolution. If you spend money building up a character, then you should not lose your money due to a "bug" in the software.
    I have exactly the same problem but you get no replies! My account was deleted, by the time they get around to fixing it you could have built a huge army up from scratch!!!! AND there appears to be no way to unlink facebook to stop the continual spamming. This sux.... especially when I am a player who pays!

Closing this thread. This week's improvements will be in this thread: http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=120549

Please discuss there!
    Legendary Hero